Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Might be Leaving....

Go down 
+4
Rosepetal
Seedstar
Mosspelt
SnowPrancer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
SnowPrancer

Prey Points : 1285

Character Sheet
Clan: WindClan

Might be Leaving.... Empty
PostSubject: Might be Leaving....   Might be Leaving.... EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:59 pm

I am just so bored here. I feel like there's nothing worth coming back for anymore. This is supposed to be a Warrior cats forum, but we hardly talk about Warriors at all. The Warrior topics that are here only decrease my intrest even more. My meaning to be here has run hollow.
I am not sure how I'll tear myself away from such terrific friends, or if that's even possbile. I don't really know.
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator
Mosspelt

Prey Points : 5465

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Might be Leaving....   Might be Leaving.... EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:02 pm

Don't leave!! I know things may have gotten boring, but don't you think once Sign of the Moon comes out things will pop back up? I mean, we can't talk much about Warriors because we have no questions, and there aren't any new books yet, so we can only ask for spoilers! Please give Treetop another chance! Sad
Back to top Go down
Seedstar
Special Contributer
Special Contributer
Seedstar

Prey Points : 2147483647

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan

PostSubject: Re: Might be Leaving....   Might be Leaving.... EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:56 am

Don't leave! I'm trying really hard to get stuff back up and active... just wait!
Back to top Go down
https://treetopwhispers.rpg-board.net
Rosepetal
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Rosepetal

Prey Points : 1125

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Might be Leaving....   Might be Leaving.... EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:19 am

please don't leave. I recently arrived and I thought we could be good friends. Might be Leaving.... 429228090_SadCryingAnimeGirl_xlarge
whatever u go please don't leave Sad Might be Leaving.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSojfMqse0T8v7aYm9u6_omjtGcnDdpy9IfAC-WUoEzqCC2OHiR

Last edited by Spottedpath on Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Might be Leaving....   Might be Leaving.... EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:47 am

I think things may just be slow right now because of activities and school. When a new book comes out and summer starts to come, there will be less homework and more time to be on treetop whispers. I can see why you think that we don't talk about Warriors that much here, but I do think that there are a fair amount of Warriors topics to choose from, especially if you've read all or most of the books.

I'm not going to force you to stay, if you want to leave, it's your choice, but I'd would be happy if you stayed. =)
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Prey Points : 6304

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Might be Leaving....   Might be Leaving.... EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:40 am

What!? Please don't go! I can admit, things here are really slow but that doesn't mean it will last forever, its just school, work, and other things. I never really started to read Warriors till recently but since I am, I will actually add more posts in the Warriors section! Smile Its totally up to you but look at who wants you to stay so far!
Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum
Fernpaw
Hunter
Hunter
Fernpaw

Prey Points : 220

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Might be Leaving....   Might be Leaving.... EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:16 pm

I am new here but I would hate to see some one leave! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Rosepetal
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Rosepetal

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Might be Leaving....   Might be Leaving.... EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:18 am

please, don't anybody leave for the sake of my tail, please don't

Last edited by Spottedpath on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Might be Leaving....   Might be Leaving.... EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:20 am

No one likes seeing other cats leave...but thats is how life is. You have to stay SnowPrancer! We are all part of this 'clan' together! Wink
Back to top Go down
~tuliptail~
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
~tuliptail~

Prey Points : 3689

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Might be Leaving....   Might be Leaving.... EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:41 pm

PLZ DONT GOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
http://5clans1destiny.forum-motion.com/index.htm
Fernpaw
Hunter
Hunter
Fernpaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Might be Leaving....   Might be Leaving.... EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:42 pm

PLEASE STAY!!! It would mean alot to EVERY player on the game!
Back to top Go down
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Blossomtail

Prey Points : 666

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Might be Leaving....   Might be Leaving.... EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:03 am

But, what you could do is, maybe sometimes have a couple of weeks break from the site, come back and there will be more stuff going on. If you come online EVERY day then that may get boring, cos there's not that much going on.

Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorsroxforum.forumotion.co.uk
~tuliptail~
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
~tuliptail~

Prey Points : 3689

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Might be Leaving....   Might be Leaving.... EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:55 pm

plz stay!!
Back to top Go down
http://5clans1destiny.forum-motion.com/index.htm
Fernpaw
Hunter
Hunter
Fernpaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Might be Leaving....   Might be Leaving.... EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:42 pm

STAY STAY STAY! bounce
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Might be Leaving....   Might be Leaving.... EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Blossomtail wrote:
But, what you could do is, maybe sometimes have a couple of weeks break from the site, come back and there will be more stuff going on. If you come online EVERY day then that may get boring, cos there's not that much going on.

I see what you mean and that could work too! But this site will not become boring, just you watch! Smile
Back to top Go down
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Blossomtail

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Might be Leaving....   Might be Leaving.... EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:08 am

OK! Can't wait! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fernpaw
Hunter
Hunter
Fernpaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Might be Leaving....   Might be Leaving.... EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:10 pm

Leafsplash wrote:
I think things may just be slow right now because of activities and school. When a new book comes out and summer starts to come, there will be less homework and more time to be on treetop whispers. I can see why you think that we don't talk about Warriors that much here, but I do think that there are a fair amount of Warriors topics to choose from, especially if you've read all or most of the books.

I'm not going to force you to stay, if you want to leave, it's your choice, but I'd would be happy if you stayed. =)

This is so true! New things are coming out because of spring break...

I guess we will just have to wait and watch!
Back to top Go down
Rosepetal
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Rosepetal

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Might be Leaving....   Might be Leaving.... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:54 pm

Snowprancer said:
Quote :
I am just so bored here. I feel like there's nothing worth coming back for anymore. This is supposed to be a Warrior cats forum, but we hardly talk about Warriors at all. The Warrior topics that are here only decrease my intrest even more. My meaning to be here has run hollow
yeah i thought she was right but not anymore however u guys do know she's gone right????????????????????????

Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Might be Leaving....   Might be Leaving.... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:51 am

She is gone now?!
Back to top Go down
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Blossomtail

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Might be Leaving....   Might be Leaving.... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:54 am

WHAT?!
Back to top Go down
Rosepetal
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Rosepetal

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Might be Leaving....   Might be Leaving.... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:54 pm

yeah, she posted in my topic, and er- she said "technically i left"
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Might be Leaving....   Might be Leaving.... EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:44 pm

Aww...I guess we weren't persuasive enough.....
Back to top Go down
Fernpaw
Hunter
Hunter
Fernpaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Might be Leaving....   Might be Leaving.... EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:57 am

awwww man!
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Might be Leaving....   Might be Leaving.... EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Now im sad....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might be Leaving....   Might be Leaving.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Might be Leaving....
Page 1 of 1