Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Leaf and Crow... THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosepetal
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Rosepetal

Prey Points : 1125

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Leaf and Crow... THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Leaf and Crow... THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Leaf and Crow... THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:46 am

blabla they ran away and this is what happened

"Leafpool, Leafpool where are you" called Squirrelflight great she's not here. She raced over to Highledge "Firestar I can't find Leafpool" she called. Firestar stepped out of Highledge and called

"when did you last see her?" Squirreflight paused "I think i saw her go to find herbs around sunset and i didn't see her come back." Firestar nodded taking in the information "do you know wich

way she might have went?" "Ummmmm I have no idea" she screached. "Okay we'll send out patrols now" Firestar climbed back up to Higledge and beckoned Squirrelflight with his tail "Let all

cats old enough to catch their own Fresh-kill gather here beneath Highledge for a Clan meeting." Squirrelflight looked down and surved the view, she had never been up here before. The Clan

began to gather and finally the last cat was sitting near Highledge. Cinderpelt came racing up the rocks "this is about Leafpool isn't it?" Firestar looked at her "yes it is" looking at the Clan he

yowled more loudly "Leafpool my daughter and out Medicine cat left last night around Sunset and has not come back yet does anyone know where she is?" The Clan looked at Firestar with

blank looks. Brambleclaw the deputy yowled "we will have to send out search parties right away would you like me to organize them?" Firestar nodded "All patrols will look for Leafpool when

they go out hurry we must send out patrols now i smell rain on the air." Brambleclaw nodded and started to put cats into patrols and give them a section of the forest. Last was Squirrelflight,

Brambleclaw and Cloudtail. "Come we will search the ShadowClan border." Squirrelflight nodded and followed Brambleclaw Oh Leafpool I hope your safe StarClan bring her back safely please.

"Crowfeather?" murmered Leafpool. "Yes" he replied. "Why do we have to travel all the way back to the forest? Why can't we settle in the Mountains?" she purred. "Because we aren't fit for

the Mountains we can stay with the Tribe for a few days though if you would like." Leafpool purred and licked Crowfeather's ear. They had started walking the day before at Sunhigh now

they were almost in the mountains. I really love Crowfeather what will I do if he doesn't survive Thought Leafpool I won't be able to go back home. They walked i silec until they reache he bottom

of the mountains. "Do you think you'll be able to make it back over the mountains?" murmered Crowfeather. Leafpool looked up "oh yes." Crowfeather nodded "I'll look after you just incase."

Leafpool nodded shyly "What about you will you be able to make it?" As soon as the words were out of her mouth she knew she had said the wrong thing "I'm sorry I know you can make it

you've been over them more then me." Crowfeather looked at her "it's okay" he purred softly. Slowly they began to climb the mountains.

A few hours later the sun had almost set and Crowfeather and Leafpool could hear the pounding of the waterfall. "Crowfeather we are almost at the Cave of Rushing Water" Leafpool

mewed exitedly. Crowfeather nodded. The sun drifted below the mountian and shadows began to form. Leafpool heard soft pawsteps on the hard rock. "Crowfeather?" "I hear it too" he

murmerd. "Who goes there" snarled a loud voice. Leafpool looked up and in the faint light she recognized Talon and Craig. "Talon Craig" mewed Crowfeather. "Crowfeather? and Leafpool?

What are you doing here?" mewed Craig in surprise. "We are traviling through the mountains alone We are in love but are Clan mates don't know and shouldn't know" answered Leafpool.

"Would you like to stay with us? At least for a while?" purred Talon. "Yes we would" murmered Crowfeather. Craig nodded "follow us".

"Crowfeather?" Stoneteller mewed as Leafpool padded into the Cave after her mate. "And Leafpool too!" Stoneteller walked over "What's this?" he mewed to Talon.

"They were traveling through the mountains and I asked if they would like to stay with us." Talon mewed.

Stoneteller nodded "Why are you here?" he mewed not unkindly. Leafpool padded up to stand besdie Crowfeather.

"We are mates," she began "But our Clan's don't know. What we do goes against everything we have been taught."

Stoneteller looked at her a tilted his head to the side. "Is this a joke?" he mewed "going against your Tribe?"

Crowfeather sighed "Yes, it's true." Brook and Stormfur padded up.

"Crowfeather? And Leafpool." Stormfur mewed "What are you doing here, are the Clan's okay?"

Leafpool nodded "Their fine, we're in love." she mewed knowing that would explain everything.

Stormfur nodded "How long are you staying?" purred Brook.

"A few days probably" Crowfeather mewed "Can we go rest? We've had a long journey Stoneteller, and an even longer one ahead."

Stoneteller nodded "Go ahead you can stay in the same nests as before."

Leafpool dipped her head "Thank you Stoneteller." They padded over to the nests they were supposed to use and curled up.

"Night, Leafpool." Crowfeather purred as he driffted into sleep. Leafpool was already there.

i know it's really bad Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Prey Points : 3054

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Crow... THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Leaf and Crow... THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:34 pm

OHHHH IT WAS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rosepetal
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Rosepetal

Prey Points : 1125

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Crow... THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Leaf and Crow... THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:06 pm

thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Prey Points : 3054

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Crow... THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Leaf and Crow... THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:47 am

No problem!! Just stating the truth!!!! Lol!
Back to top Go down
Flameleaf of FireClan
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Flameleaf of FireClan

Prey Points : 1903

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Crow... THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Leaf and Crow... THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:19 pm

It's cool! I love it! <3 XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Crow... THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Leaf and Crow... THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 10:07 pm

I love it, its really good :3
Back to top Go down
FabulousFur
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
FabulousFur

Prey Points : 2054

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Crow... THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Leaf and Crow... THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 10:25 pm

Its really cool! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://aq.com
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan

PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Crow... THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Leaf and Crow... THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:23 am

Wow! That's cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Crow... THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Leaf and Crow... THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaf and Crow... THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1