Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Bruh what's up?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Prey Points : 6304

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Bruh what's up? Empty
PostBruh what's up?

I don't even know anymore man lol, I just randomly think about this place and then I'm like "man, I miss my old friends and this forum, we need to bring this back or something" but at the same time, my little brain forgets these things like 5 minutes after...Jesus ><. I miss you all and hope youre all doing well!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum
Share this post on: reddit

Bruh what's up? :: Comments

Stormheart
Re: Bruh what's up?
Post Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:41 am by Stormheart
I know, I miss this place too Sad I've never found another group on the internet that felt quite like this one. I miss those days in the chatbox especially bad.

If anyone ever wants to talk to me, my instagram is @laurel__queen just let me know who you are!!

We should organize a nostalgia party or something.. just spend a few hours in the chat for old times sake.

Bruh what's up?

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Treetop Whispers :: Forum-Related Things :: News And Announcements-
Jump to: