Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Problem with posting new fiction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashstorm
Hunter
Hunter
Ashstorm

Prey Points : 222

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan

Problem with posting new fiction Empty
PostSubject: Problem with posting new fiction   Problem with posting new fiction EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Ok, so I've just tried to make a new topic in the fiction section. I filled out all the boxes, made a poll, and pasted in my story. Then when I clicked send, it came up with NO POST MODE SPECIFIED. Anyone had this before and how do I resolve it? I haven't had it when making other topics.
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan

PostSubject: Re: Problem with posting new fiction   Problem with posting new fiction EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:56 am

Hmm...sorry I don't know. Razz Maybe Fireheart or someone knows...
Back to top Go down
~tuliptail~
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
~tuliptail~

Prey Points : 3689

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Problem with posting new fiction   Problem with posting new fiction EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:10 am

srry i cant help Sad
Back to top Go down
http://5clans1destiny.forum-motion.com/index.htm
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Prey Points : 6304

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Problem with posting new fiction   Problem with posting new fiction EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:08 am

Hmm, is there a way you can get a picture for me to see?

Also, check to see if you're making a New Post instead of posting in one of the sub-topics. I will see if I can change the permissions in the category.
Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Prey Points : 3875

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Problem with posting new fiction   Problem with posting new fiction EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:47 am

I had that problem too before arggggg!!! It's externally irritating but it only happened 1 or 2 times.
Back to top Go down
Ashstorm
Hunter
Hunter
Ashstorm

Prey Points : 222

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Problem with posting new fiction   Problem with posting new fiction EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Fireheart, I've sent you a PM with the pictures in. And I'm posting in Treetop Whispers::Other::Fan Stories, if that helps.

I left it for a day and I'm still having the problem Sad
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Prey Points : 6304

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Problem with posting new fiction   Problem with posting new fiction EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:28 am

Alright and are you click New Topic? I will check the admin panel in case something isn't right.
Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with posting new fiction   Problem with posting new fiction Empty

Back to top Go down

Problem with posting new fiction
Page 1 of 1