Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Is there still a chance of TokloxLusa?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashweee
Ashweee

Prey Points : 3

Is there still a chance of TokloxLusa? Empty
PostSubject: Is there still a chance of TokloxLusa?   Is there still a chance of TokloxLusa? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:04 pm

I was previewing Seekers:Return To The Wild #2 The Melting Sea (can't wait for June 5th!) and When I finished the end of the preview and I saw a huge hint that Toklo still likes Lusa. I always liked the idea of TokloxLusa after Smoke Mountain but after that, it seemed they still liked each other but not AS much. Do you think there's still a chance for them?

"Toklo strode across to Lusa's side and shouldered her out of the drift until all of her four paws were solid on the ground. "Are you okay?" He asked checking over for her as he brushed snow from her pelt. "I'm fine," Lusa asserted, wriggling away from Toklo and scattering snow as she shook herself. "Yakone knew exactly where to hide. He knows how deep snow is by just looking at it. When those flat-faces appeared, he shoved me into the drift without ever having to think!" Toklo just grunted, and Kallik noticed a shadow of jealousy in his face as he looked at Yakone.

YAY!!!!!!!! cheers Sorry, fangirl problems :3.
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Prey Points : 6089

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Is there still a chance of TokloxLusa?   Is there still a chance of TokloxLusa? EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:04 am

lol I'm pretty rusty with Seekers. (Like I read them a while ago..) And I don't really remember much. I never picked up on any hints that he liked her though.
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator
Mosspelt

Prey Points : 5465

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Is there still a chance of TokloxLusa?   Is there still a chance of TokloxLusa? EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:16 pm

Hmmm, I did like the idea of them together, and they did seem to be showing affection towards each other for a while, but then it abruptly broke off. This is a nice surprise! I hope they do get together :3
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Prey Points : 3875

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan

PostSubject: Re: Is there still a chance of TokloxLusa?   Is there still a chance of TokloxLusa? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:53 pm

Haven't read Seekers for AGES! I want Toklo and Lusa to be together!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there still a chance of TokloxLusa?   Is there still a chance of TokloxLusa? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there still a chance of TokloxLusa?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Treetop Whispers :: Seekers :: Other-
Jump to: