Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Survivors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyhawk
Bedding Changer
Bedding Changer
Skyhawk

Prey Points : 66

Survivors Empty
PostSubject: Survivors   Survivors EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:03 am

You know Survivors the dog books by Erin Hunter(s)? Well they have a book up on the Official Warriors website! It looks cool Very Happy

The time has come for dogs to rule the wild.

Lucky is a golden-haired mutt with a nose for survival. He has always been a loner—roaming the streets of the busy city and relying on his instincts to get by. Other dogs have Packs, but Lucky doesn’t long for the days he spent with his littermates. He stands alone.

Then the Big Growl strikes. Suddenly the ground is split wide open. The Trap House is destroyed. And all the longpaws have disappeared.

Now Lucky is trapped in a strange and desolate new world with no food, foul water, and enemies at every turn. He falls in with others left behind, including his littermate Bella, a Leashed dog. Relying on other dogs—and having them depend on him—brings new dangers that Lucky isn’t prepared for, but he may not be able to survive on his own. Can Lucky ever be a true Pack Dog?

Survivors Surviv10

Back to top Go down
Tempest
Fighter
Fighter
Tempest

Prey Points : 742

Character Sheet
Clan: Rogues, Loners, and Kittypets

Survivors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors   Survivors EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:22 am

Oh cool. Doggies! I should read.. I've become dumb Razz
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Prey Points : 6089

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Survivors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors   Survivors EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:06 am

You've became dumb? So you mean you weren't always dumb? Nah just kidding. :3

hmm I don't think I'm going to read the series. I'm not into the 'follow the life or an animal' thing anymore.. Razz And plus I like cats more than dogs, although I do like dogs.

Back to top Go down
Tempest
Fighter
Fighter
Tempest

Prey Points : 742

Character Sheet
Clan: Rogues, Loners, and Kittypets

Survivors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors   Survivors EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:17 pm

Plus ... I really like doggiesssssss. I want to read this :3
Back to top Go down