Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail

Go down 
+3
StarStorm
Kittys99
Blossomtail
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Blossomtail

Prey Points : 666

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan

Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:05 pm

Prologue

"Two she-kits and a tomkit." The BlossomClan medicine cat, Whitepool, meowed.

Silversplodge gazed at her 3 kits pure happiness in her eyes. "I couldn't of asked for 3 more beautiful kits. Thank you StarClan." Silversplodge pulled her 3 newborn kits toward her with her tail and started licking them.

"What are you going to name them?" A golden tabby tom, named Sunclaw, asked his mate.

"Dawnkit, Moonkit and Stealthkit." The silver-grey she-cat replied, still licking her kits.

Dawnkit, a brown tabby she-kit and Stealthkit, a black and white tomkit, started to drink milk from their mother. But Moonkit, a pure white shekit with a single streak of silver fur on her hindleg, stayed where she was sitting her eyes troubled.

"I have a message from our Warrior Ancestors, SilverClan." she squeaked.

"What? She's talking already? She's only just been born!" Silversplodge meowed, shocked.

"Not only that she's got a message from SilverClan!" Whitepool mewed.

"Danger is coming, but not for many moons," Moonkit squeaked "In the cold month of leaf-bare, 4 kits will be born, and will save us all."

Chapter 1

"Hi, Whitepool!" Moonkit mewed, as she entered the BlossomClan's medicine cat's den.

"Greetings, Moonkit." Whitepool replied, organising his herbs. "Thanks for coming to visit, but I'm quite busy at the moment."

"I could help you if you like." Moonkit squeaked gazing up at Whitepool.

Whitepool shook his head. "Why don't you go and play with Dawnkit and Stealthkit?"

"No, they're games are boring. I'd much rather help you. You're only organising herbs. How hard can it be?" Moonkit jumped up beside Whitepool and started putting the herbs in groups. "There we go. Borage Leaves, Juniper Berries and Poppy Seeds."

Whitepool stared at the herbs in amazement! There wasn't a single mistake. "I always knew you were a clever one, since the day you were born."

Moonkit stared at Whitepool, a gleam of happiness in her crystal blue eyes.

"When you start your apprenticeship, I'd like you to be my apprentice. If that's okay with you." he mewed.

"Oh, Whitepool, I'd love too! I must go and tell Silversplodge!" Moonkit ran out of the den and headed for the nursery.

Silversplodge was sharing tongue's with a blue-gray queen named, Lilyheart, who was expecting her first litter soon.

"Silversplodge! Guess what happened?!" Moonkit mewed running towards her mother.

"What, little one?" Silverplodge meowed gently, giving Moonkit a lick between the ears.

"Whitepool says he wants me to be his apprentice when I am 6 moons old! I'm going to be a medicine cat!" Moonkit declared.

"Oh, Moonkit, I'm so proud of you!" Silversplodge meowed, proudly. "I always knew you had a special connection with SilverClan, ever since the day you were born, when you delivered us that prophecy from SilverClan."

Moonkit had heard this story many times. She couldn't remember it, but it had spread around the Clan in no time and Warriors admired her even though she was only a kit. Even the Clan Leader, Blossomstar, looked at her with a gleam of pride in her eyes.

Moonkit couldn't wait for her apprenticeship to start, when she could start the life of a medicine cat.

Last edited by Blossomtail on Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorsroxforum.forumotion.co.uk
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Blossomtail

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:12 pm

Chapter 2

"Willowsong, you will be Dawnpaw's mentor and Pineheart, you will be Stealthpaw's mentor." Blossomstar meowed, standing on the Highbranch.

Willowsong and Pineheart padded towards their new apprentice's and touched their muzzles against their apprentice's heads.

Moonkit looked at her brother and sister, and suddenly felt very proud of them. She didn't regret not being part of this ceromany... She knew she'd be taking part in a much better one at the Moonrock, as special place to share tongues with SilverClan.

"What about Moonkit?" Shadowpelt, a jet black tom meowed.

Blossomstar was about to explain but Whitepool beat her to it. "I am getting old and it's about time I take on an apprentice. Moonkit has agreed to be that cat."

Moonkit felt her pelt burn as her Clan stared at her. They weren't staring at her with hatred, they were staring at her with respect for their future medicine cat.

"Moonkit and I are traveling to the Moonrock tomorrow, to see if she's accepted by SilverClan."

Moonkit's head felt heavy with thoughts. Of course! She forgot that she had to be accepted by SilverClan before she could take on her apprenticeship as a medicine cat. Would SilverClan accept her or did her destiny lie somewhere else?

Last edited by Blossomtail on Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Blossomtail

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:06 am

Chapter 3

Moonpaw woke up with sigh of satisfaction. She had been to the Moonrock the day before and had recieved her apprentice name from SilverClan. She heaved herself onto her paws and stretched, letting out a big yawn. She checked on her new mentor, Whitepool, and he was still sleeping soundly, his flank falling up and down as he slept.

Moonpaw couldn't wait for her training to start, when her mentor woke, even though she was pretty sure she knew every herb (she had spent her kithood watching Whitepool and she took a lot of the information in).

"Morning, Moonpaw," Whitepool meowed stretching his legs. "Are you ready for your first day as a medicine cat apprentice?"

"I've been ready for moons, Whitepool!" Moonpaw meowed.

Whitepool let out a mrrow of amusement. "Well let's get started then!"

Moonpaw watched as her mentor got lots of herbs and set them down on the floor. "Please could you organise these herbs for me?"

"Sure!" Moonpaw mewed enthusiastically.

"I'm just going to check on Sorrelfur, she was complaining she had a belly ache in the night." Whitepool headed for the elders den to check on Sorrelfur.

Moonpaw moved the herbs into groups with her paws, and then tried to figure out which herb was which. "Juniper berries, Po-" She stopped. "Juniper berries cure a bellyache! I'll take them to Whitepool!"

She picked the juniper berries up in her jaws and headed towards the elders den.

"Don't be such a furball!" An elder named, Firefur grunted as Sorrelfur wrinkled her nose in pain.

"Leave her alone." Another elder named, Leafheart mewed.

"Moonpaw, I thought I asked you to organise those herbs." Whitepool meowed.

"I already have. And I thought I'd bring you these, since Juniper Berries cure bellyaches." Moonpaw mewed.

"Wow! Now aren't you clever!" Leafheart meowed.

Whitepool nodded proudly. "And it's only her first day of training." he added, getting Sorrelfur to swallow the Juniper Berries.

Sorrelfur swallowed the berries. "My belly still hurts..." she complained.

"You've got to give it a while. Your belly should be better in a couple of hours." Whitepool mewed.

Sorrelfur nodded and closed her eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

"Well done, Moonpaw. You gave me the right herbs, and Sorrelfur should be feeling better when she wakes up. Now let's go and see how well you've organised those herbs."

As the two cats; mentor and apprentice, walked into the medicine cat den, Moonpaw felt that Whitepool, was like kin to her, and she felt very proud to be his apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Kittys99
Hunter
Hunter
Kittys99

Prey Points : 217

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:13 am

This is really good, are you going to finish it soon? Pleeeease do!
Back to top Go down
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Blossomtail

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:16 am

Arr thanks Kitty, I shall carry on with it in a minute.Smile
Back to top Go down
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Blossomtail

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:06 pm

Chapter 4

Moonpaw looked out the den, watching the snow fall. Leaf-bare was here.

5 moons had passed since her first day as a medicine cat apprentice and Whitepool said she was almost as experienced as he was!

"I'd like you to come with me to the gathering tonight." Whitepool interupted Moonpaw out of her thoughts.

"Really? Thank you, Whitepool!" Moonpaw meowed, excited.

"Right, why don't you go and see your brother and sister, and see if they're coming."

"Okay, Whitepool!" Moonpaw ran towards the apprentice den. Her brother and sister were sharing tongues with another apprentice, named Thunderpaw.

"Hi, Moonpaw!" Her sister, Dawnpaw greeted.

"How's your training going?" Her brother, Stealthpaw asked.

"Good thanks! Yours?" Moonpaw replied, thankful to be chatting to her kin.

"Great! Pineheart and Willowsong says we'll be warriors in a couple of moons!" Dawnpaw said excitedly, while Stealthpaw nodded proudly.

"Wow! I'm so proud with you both!" Moonpaw rubbed her muzzle against her sisters flank and then did the same with her brother. "Are you both going to the gathering?"

"Yes," Stealthpaw replied "Our mentor's say we deserve to go."

A call from outside interrupted their conversation. "All cats old enough, to catch their own prey please join me underneath the Highbranch for a Clan meeting!" Blossomstar called.

Thunderpaw raced ahead of them a gleam of excitement in his eyes. Why was he so excited?

As the cats of BlossomClan gathered around the Highbranch Blossomstar began to speak. "Before we leave for the gathering, we have a special cereomany to perform." Blossomstar began. "Enormousears and Thunderpaw, please join me."

Enormousears and Thunderpaw joined Blossomstar on the Highbranch. Of course! It was time for Thunderpaw to earn his warrior name!

"Thunderpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?" Blossomstar meowed.

"I do." Thunderpaw mewed proudly.

"Then by the power of SilverClan I now give you your Warrior name, Thunderstripe."

"Thunderstripe! Thunderstripe!" Dawnpaw and Stealthpaw were the first to chant his new name as they congratulated their old den mate.

"Thunderstripe will hold vigil tonight." Blossomstar meowed, jumping down from the Highbranch. "But now we shall go to the gathering."

Moonpaw glanced back at the nursery and noticed that her mother, Silversplodge, was expecting her third litter soon. Then the prophecy she delivered on the day she was born, flooded back to her.

Danger is coming. In the cold month of leaf-bare, 4 kits will be born, and will save us all.

Back to top Go down
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Blossomtail

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:42 pm

Chapter 6

"MY KITS ARE COMING!" Silversplodge yowled from the nursery.

Whitepool hurried out of the den and instructed Moonpaw to stay where she was. "I want you to stay here and look after Sorrelfur." he mewed, flicking his tail at the tabby elder, who was fast asleep. She was clearly on her way to SilverClan, and she was spending her last moments in Whitepool's den.

It felt like moons had passed, until finally Whitepool came into the den. "4 kits!" he meowed.

Moonpaw felt a pang of worry. These must be the kits who were to fulfill the prophecy. She swallowed hard and forced herself to say something "These must be the kits who are meant to save us. Danger must be coming."

Whitepool nodded. He was about to say something, but he was interrupted by a deafening yowl. He suddenly rushed to the nursery.

Moonpaw ran after him. Her heart pounding, she entered the nursery. The laying on the floor was a limp kit, not moving. "Meadowkit!" Silversplodge yowled, licking her kit.

"She's dead." Whitepool meowed, his voice shaky.

"NO! S-SHE CAN'T BE!" Silversplodge cried her head buried into her kits fur.

Moonpaw pressed her muzzle into her mothers fur. "You've got to look after your other kits," she mewed gently "I'll get some poppy seeds to help you sleep."

"And some borage leaves to increase he milk supply!" Whitepool added.

Moonpaw entered the medicine cat den, grabbed what she needed and ran back to the nursery. "Here you are." she meowed to Silversplodge. "Take the borage leaves first."

Silversplodge nodded and lapped up the borage and then the poppy seeds.

Moonpaw was upset by her sister's death (even though she didn't know her), but she couldn't help feeling a bit happy, as danger must not be coming... Silversplodge now had 3 kits.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:20 am

Yay!! Awesome story!! Keep on writing!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Blossomtail

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:49 pm

Thanks, Ice!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:38 pm

Your welcome!! You can really thank me my writing more, though Smile
Back to top Go down
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Blossomtail

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Okay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Blossomtail

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:52 pm

Chapter 7

Moonpaw watched as Silversplodge's kits played outside. They started to play in a foursome, when Sunkit (Lilyheart's kit, which she kitted a day after Silversplodge) joined them.

Silversplodge had named her kits, Blizzardkit, a white tom with unusual grey spots, Shinykit, a silver she-kit, and Honeykit, a golden she-kit.

Moonpaw's whiskers twitched with amusement as the kits chased a butterfly. They suddenly looked like warriors fighting off danger... Was SilverClan trying to tell her something?

Suddenly, the kits started bounding toward her chasing the butterfly.

"No! Kits don't-" she trailed off as they ran past Whitepool and ran around knocking over all the supplies.

"Mouse dung!" Whitepool cried. He chased the kits out. "It's going to take ages to restock the supplies!"

Moonpaw sighed and pressed her muzzle into her mentor's fur. "Don't worry," she mewed gently "They'll be restocked in no time!"

Whitepool didn't look convinced, but nodded.
Back to top Go down
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Blossomtail

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 5:36 pm

Chapter 8

"Dawnfall! Stealthclaw!" Moonpaw shouted her brother and sister's warrior names louder than everyone else.

"Stealthclaw and Dawnfall will hold vigil tonight." Blossomstar meowed.

Dawnfall and Stealthclaw nodded cheerfully. As the Clan began to retreat, Moonpaw wandered up to them to congratulate them.

"Well done!" she praised "I know you'll both make great warriors!"

"Thanks, Moonpaw!" Dawnfall meowed greatfully.

Stealthclaw pressed his muzzle into his sisters white pelt. "And we know you'll make a great medicine cat!"

Moonpaw let out a purr of satisfaction. "Thank you," she mewed "But I know I won't be as good as Whitepool!"

A paw prodded her awake. "Go away..." Moonpaw meowed sleepily. "Can't you see I was sleeping?" Her gaze turned toward a jet black cat who wasn't a BlossomClan cat... who wasn't a Clan cat at all.

Moonpaw got up at once. "Who are you? What are you doing here? How did you get past Dawnfall and Stealthclaw?" she growled.

"Please don't hurt me. I'm not here to harm you or your friends."

"How did you get past Dawnfall and Stealthclaw?"

"The two cats near the front? Their sound asleep!" he licked his paws. "I want to talk to you, Moonpaw."

"How do you know my name?" Moonpaw hissed.

"Come with me." he mewed, walking out of the camp.

Moonpaw gazed into nothing for a moment, and then followed him out of the camp.
Back to top Go down
StarStorm
StarStorm

Prey Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:58 pm

hey, this was pretty awesome. I'll be waiting for more! :cyclops:
Back to top Go down
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Blossomtail

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:44 am

Thanks, Star! I'll do more in a bit! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Blossomtail

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:08 am

Chapter 9

"Tell me everything or I'll shred you to pieces!" Moonpaw threatened.

"Calm down, Moonpaw..." The jet black tom mewed, sitting down to lick his paws.

"Tell me!" She growled.

"I've been watching you Clan cats for a while now... And I've seen you around before, and I-" he paused.

"You thought?" Moonpaw pressed.

"You were kind, and beautiful..."

"You what?!" Moonpaw felt her claws digging into the earth. Was this cat in love with her? "How come know one noticed you?" Moonpaw asked.

"I disguised my scent, and hid." he mewed.

"Why have you been spying on us?"

"ForestPack said that I would find a beautiful white she-cat in another territory to be my mate."

"ForestPack?" Moonpaw asked, confused. What was this cat talking about?

"Our Warrior Ancestors. I belong to a Pack called StormPack and we go to ForestPack when we die.

Moonpaw was confused but she decided to stop asking questions.

"Come with me, Moonpaw. Come and be part of StormPack with me."

"What?! I hardly know you! I don't even no your name!"

"We shall meet every night beside the Oak Tree, to get to know each other." he meowed.

"I cannot do tomorrow night... It's the half moon, I must go and share tongues with SilverClan, my warrior ancestors." Moonpaw meowed.

"Very well. The night after that. My name is Shadow by the way." Shadow meowed.

Moonpaw nodded and she watched as Shadow walked away.

What was she doing? She was breaking the Warrior Code... And not only that, she was a Medicine Cat and Shadow was in love with her. What if she loved him too?
Back to top Go down
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Blossomtail

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:25 am

Chapter 10

Moonlight sat by the oak tree. She had recieved her medicine cat name, the night before at the Moonrock, although she was surprised that SilverClan had allowed her to recieve it as she had agreed to meet Shadow.

"Hi, Moonpaw!" Shadow came and sat beside her and gave her a quick lick on the shoulder.

"My name is Moonlight now," Moonlight meowed "I recieved my Medicine Cat name last night."

Shadow looked confused but just nodded. "I've missed you, Moonlight. I couldn't stop thinking about you... I dreamed about you and everything..."

Moonlight let out a purr of satisfaction. She had felt the same.

"I know we've only just met..." Shadow carried on "But I can't bare it when we're apart."

Moonlight nodded as Shadow carried on talking, "I think it's fate that's brought us together."

Moonlight sighed. "I cannot do this, Shadow," she meowed "I'm a medicine cat, my Clan needs me."

"I need you." Shadow meowed, pressing his muzzle into Moonlight's pelt. "What if I join you in your Clan?"

Moonlight shook her head. "Medicine Cat's are forbidden to love another cat. If my Clan found out, they'd exile me."

"Stay here for the night, Moonlight." Shadow meowed lying down, yawning.

Moonlight laid down next to him feeling the warmth of his fur and settled down to sleep.

Back to top Go down
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Blossomtail

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:41 am

Chapter 11

"Shinypaw! Honeypaw! Blizzardpaw! Sunpaw!" Moonlight watched as her kin and their friend were made into apprentices. Dawnfall was chosen to mentor Honeypaw, Stealthclaw was chosen to mentor Shinypaw, Thunderstripe was chosen to mentor Sunpaw and Sunclaw was chosen to mentor Blizzardpaw.

The four new apprentices ran around with excitement, as cats came over to congratulate them.

"Moonlight," Whitepool's meow interrupted her thoughts. "Have you been taking extra pieces of fresh-kill lately?"

Moonlight looked at her belly. It was looking rather plump. She hoped it was just from fresh-kill. Moonlight shrugged her shoulders and Whitepool looked worried.

"You know medicine cats are not allowed to love-"

"I know that! I'm not a mouse brain!"

Whitepool nodded. "I was just making sure."

Moonlight wandered out of the medicine cat den. 5 moons had passed and she had been spending each night with Shadow beside the Oak Tree. She hoped that she had just been having a bit too much fresh kill, but she knew she was wrong.

"Congratulations!" Moonlight meowed as she walked up to the four new apprentices.

"Thanks!" they all meowed in chorus.

Blizzardpaw looked at her belly. "Have you been having more fresh-kill than the rest of us?" he asked.

Moonlight shook her head. "Are you expecting kits?" Shinypaw asked.

"She can't be she's a medicine cat!" Sunpaw meowed.

Moonlight shook her head. "I'm not expecting kits." she lied.

Moonlight walked out of the clearing and decided to sit beside the Oak Tree until Shadow would come.
Back to top Go down
StarStorm
StarStorm

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:58 pm

YAY! MORE STORY!! this was really good. what'll happen if moonlight has kits? (dramatic music)
Back to top Go down
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Blossomtail

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:51 am

Haha, you'll just have to wait to find out! I'll write more when I'm back from school (hopefully) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Blossomtail

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:36 pm

Chapter 12

"Moonlight!" Shadow greeted purring as she came into sight. Moonlight got to her paws and pressed her muzzle into Shadow's black flank.

"I've got to tell you something." Moonlight meowed.

"What is it?"

"I'm expecting kits."

Shadow's eyes gleamed with excitement. "That's great!" he meowed.

"Don't you understand?" she snapped "I'm a medicine cat, which means I'm not allowed to fall in love and have kits especially not with a cat from outside the Clan!"

"Don't worry. We'll sort this out." Shadow meowed.

"What am I going to do?" Moonlight wailed.

"Come and live with me in StormPack." Shadow meowed.

"I suppose it's the only choice..." Moonlight meowed. "But I must say goodbye to my Clan first."

Shadow nodded. "I'll come with you. But rest for now, we shall go in the morning."

Moonlight stretched, blinking the sunlight out of her eyes. She prodded Shadow, and he awoke instantly. "Come on," meowed Moonlight "Let's go and tell my Clan."

It didn't take long to get to camp. As they wandered into the camp all the cats stared at Shadow.

"Trespasser!" Sunclaw yowled, unsheathing his claws.

He was about to leap but Moonlight stopped him. "He's with me." she told her father firmly. She headed toward Blossomstar's den, leaving Sunclaw with a confused look on his face.

"Moonlight, can I help you?" as Moonlight and Shadow wandered into Blossomstar's den Blossomstar hissed. "Who is this?!"

"I'm about to explain." Moonlight meowed, telling Blossomstar everthing.

"Fate brought us together," Shadow meowed bowing his head. "I hope you understand."

Blossomstar hissed but said nothing. She wandered out of her den and adressed the Clan.

"Moonlight wants to tell you all something." Blossomstar meowed.

Moonlight told the Clan everything. Lots of cats hissed and spat at her. Then Moonlight's gaze focused on Whitepool. His eyes were full of sadness and disapointment. Moonlight suddenly felt very ashamed of herself.

"Whitepool," she meowed wandering up to the white cat. "I'm sorry, I let you down." she meowed.

"You were a good apprentice..." his voice faltered "Until now..."

Back to top Go down
StarStorm
StarStorm

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:00 am

oh no!! what's going to happen now??
Back to top Go down
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Blossomtail

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:52 am

You'll have to wait and see! I will write some more either later, at the weekend or next week (because it's half term and we get a week off! yaaay!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Blossomtail

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:26 pm

Chapter 13

Moonlight gathered beneath the highrock, waiting for Blossomstar's decision. Blossomstar was either going to let Moonlight stay in the Clan, and give up her role as medicine cat and Shadow to train as a warrior or for Moonlight to be exiled.

Moonlight had tried to apologise to Whitepool many times but he kept on saying, "What about the prophecy? We needed you!" Moonlight's heart twisted with pain. Why did she do this?

"Cats who are old enough gather around the highrock for a Clan meeting!" Blossomstar yowled. As the cats gathered Blossomstar continued. "I have decided to make this decision with you all. We will vote and the majority will win."

"I think we should exile her!" Sunclaw meowed. How could he? Sunclaw was her father!

"No!" Silversplodge yowled. "She's our daughter! How could you say that?"

"Exile! Exile!" the Clan yowled.

"No!" Silversplodge was running around, along with Dawnfall and Stealthclaw to try and get the Clan to change their mind.

"Then it is final. Moonlight you are forbidden to be in this Clan. Get out of my sight."

Moonlight gasped, but walked out of camp with Shadow's pelt brushing hers.

"Are you okay?" Shadow asked, rubbing against her fur.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Moonlight lied, feeling sadness and guilt haunt her. She would never see her loved ones again... She would never see Whitepool again.

"We can go to StormPack." Shadow meowed. "We can be a proper family."

Moonlight purred. She had lost many loved ones, but she had more on the way. Her and Shadow could be together and nothing could get in the way.

It was a new beginning for Moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Blossomtail

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:27 pm

THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail   Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail Empty

Back to top Go down

Forbidden: A Fanfic by Blossomtail
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next