Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Chapter 2

Go down 
+2
Iceclaw
Mosspelt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator
Mosspelt

Prey Points : 5465

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2   Chapter 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:00 pm

CHAPTER 2

Mosskit woke with a grunt as two bodies slammed into her. Looking up, Mosskit saw Stripekit and Shrewkit tumbling around. Reaching forward, Mosskit pricked Shrewkit's tail with her claw. "OW!! What was that for? The kit exclaimed. "For trying to break my ribs!" Mosskit snapped, "Now go back to your mother and try and behave for once." Stripekit, a brown tabby tom, and Shrewkit, a ginger tabby tom, had been born less than a moon ago, and were already a pawful. But no matter what they did their parents, Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw, never seemed to mind. "I'm never having kits" Mosskit mumble. "Neither am I" Fernkit agreed, rolling onto his back. Mosskit pricked her ears, she could hear the dawn patrol returning. "Lets go outside. Brambleclaw will be here soon, and than it will be too crowded to do anything fun." Fernkit mewed, and he was right. Cinderheart had moved into the nursery, expecting Lionblaze's kits, and was due any day now. And than you had Squirrelflight with her kits, Sandstorm, Daisy, and Ferncloud. "Race you out!" Mosskit taunted and sprinted to the entrance, but skidded to a halt when her mother called from behind, "Stay in the camp!" she demanded. "Of course" Fernkit mewed, rolling his eyes. Mosskit purred, than shot out of the nursery and into the clearing, almost tripping Mousewhisker. "Watch out kit!" he yowled in surprise. When the warrior regained his footing he crouched down to face the kits "Isn't it about time for you two to be apprenticed?" "Yes! Sandstorm says any day now!" Fernkit squealed. "And we're going to be the best warriors ever!" Mosskit added. Mousewhisker barred his teeth "Even better than me?" Mosskit didn't flinch "Even better!" the gray and white tom sat up with a purr "If you say so, now go on back to your mother, before you trip anyone else." and with that, he ran off to find Iceclover. Mosskit stuck her tongue out at Mousewhisker as he left, and than turned back to the nursery, and was surprised to see Firestar walking away, "Fernkit, look!" "Do you think he was talking to Sandstorm about our apprentice ceremony?!" her brother asked excitedly. "Lets go find out!" Mosskit mewed, rushing back into the nursery.

"Stand still please! I need to make you look a little presentable." Sandstorm mewed as Mosskit squirmed away. Mosskit tried to stand still by listening to the story Cinderheart was telling. "And if it wasn't for Jayfeather, Lionblaze and Breezepelt wouldn't have survived." Stripekit jumped up "I'm gonna go there and fight all the badgers!" Shrewkit knocked his brother over "You mouse-brain, there are no more badgers there. And you wouldn't be able to make it there anyway! Your too small." "Am not!" "Are too!" "Oh, and you could make it there? Ya right!" I could so!" "No you wouldn't!" "I'd make it farther than you!" "Enough!" Squirrelflight stepped in "Neither of you would make it there because you are both kits, and you have to stay here with me." she mewed, giving Shrewkit a loving lick. Fernkit purred "Did we ever fight that much?" Mosskit never got a chance to answer, for at that moment, Firestar called a Clan meeting. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, meet beneath the highledge for a Clan meeting." Mosskit jumped up, but her mother held her back "Oh no you don't. You two will walk out of here, not run like scared prey." Sandstorm mewed. Fernkit turned to Squirrelflight "Will you come and watch?" Squirrelflight shook her head "I'm sorry, but I need to stay here and watch these two" she nodded towards her sons, who were lumbering sleepily towards their nest. "But I will come, and I'm sure Daisy and Ferncloud will too" Cinderheart mewed, noticing how disappointed Fernkit looked. "Of course we will." Daisy mewed. Fernkit nodded, looking happier. With that, Mosskit followed her mother into the clearing where the whole Clan was waiting. "Fernkit, Mosskit, you have both reached your sixth moon and it is time for you to be apprenticed." Firestar began. The bright orange tom bound from rock to rock until he stood before his Clan. "Fernkit step forward." Fernkit shot Mosskit a nervous look and than stepped forward. "Fernkit, from this day on, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Fernpaw. Hazeltail, you are an very brave, and an excellent fighter. I know that you will pass on your skills to Fernpaw." Mosskit watched as Fernpaw stepped forward and touched noses with his new mentor. "Mosskit step forward" Mosskit took a big step forward and than lifted her chin high to face her father. "Mosskit, from this day on, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Mosspaw. Icecloud, you are swift, and an excellent hunter. I know you will be a great mentor to Mosspaw." Mosspaw stepped forward to touch noses with Icecloud when Squirrelflight came out of the nursery yowling "Stripekit! I can't find him anywhere!" Brambleclaw rushed to his mate and attempted to calm her "Just tell me everything that happened, alright?" the she-cat nodded and tried to stop trembling. "Stripekit and Shrewkit had been up late last night, so when Firestar called for a Clan meeting, I decided to stay with them as they napped. I dozed off for only a short time, and when I woke, Shrewkit was here, but Stripekit was gone!" she wailed. Cinderheart rushed forward "It's alright Squirrelflight, they'll find him." she opened her mouth to say more, but Ferncloud came out of the nursery and interrupted her "Squirrelflight, dear, Shrewkit as woken. Daisy and I have tried to comfort him, but he needs his mother". After a moments pause Squirrelflight nodded and followed the queens into the nursery. Brambleclaw turned back to his Clanmates "He couldn't have gone far, check the dens." "Not in the apprentices' den." "Not in the medicine den." "Or the warriors' den." "No kits in the elders' den." "Dirtplace tunnel is empty." Brambleclaw's ear twitched. Firestar stepped forward, "Than Cloudtail, take Birchfall and Molepaw, check the lake shore. Graystripe take Mousewhisker and Cherrypaw, check the WindClan border. Dustpelt take Foxleap and Haypaw, check the ShadowClan border. Lionblaze, Dovewing, Ivypool, Hazeltail, Icecloud, and Sandstorm come with me, we'll check everywhere in between. The rest of you stay here and watch the camp, maybe he'll come back to the camp." "What about-" Brambleclaw began to protest but Firestar silenced him, "Go make sure Squirrelflight is okay." Brambleclaw opened his mouth to protest again, but thought better of it and headed to the nursery instead. "Can we come?!" Mosspaw asked Icecloud. "No, I'm sorry but you haven't been out before, and we need to find Stripekit as fast as we can. I'll take you through a tour of the territory tomorrow." Icecloud promised, and than raced to catch of with her patrol. Mosspaw scowled, and than turned to Fernpaw, who had begun to shake. "What's wrong?" "Come here!" Fernkit demanded and than raced to the apprentices' den. When Mosspaw finally caught up with her brother, she cuffed him around the ear. "Are you going to tell me what's going on?" "You know that story Cinderheart was telling Stripekit and Shrewkit just before our ceremony?" "Ya, the one about Jayfeather saving Lionblaze and Breezepelt." "Exactly. Do you remember what Stripekit said, about going there to fight all the badgers, and how Shrewkit said her could never do it?" Mosspaw's jaw dropped, "You don't think he would sneak out of camp just to prove he could go there, do you?" "That's exactly what I think, now come on, we have to tell one of the patrols!" "There's no time for that, we need to go now!" Mosspaw exclaimed. The two shuck through the camp, out the dirtplace tunnel, and into the cover of the trees.

Kayyyy, this is hopefully better than the first chapter. In my opinion it's a little less awkward XP Enjoy

Last edited by Mosspelt on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Prey Points : 3875

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan

Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2   Chapter 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:21 pm

GREAT STORY MOSSPELT!!! Stripekit is soooooo cute~
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Prey Points : 3054

Character Sheet

Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2   Chapter 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:49 pm

Wow! I love this chapter!!!! I cant wait for number 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan

Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2   Chapter 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:14 am

Great chapter Mosspelt! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Back to top Go down
Ashstorm
Hunter
Hunter
Ashstorm

Prey Points : 222

Character Sheet

Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2   Chapter 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:03 pm

Your a very good writer Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2   Chapter 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:13 pm

Yeah! AWESOME STORY! I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT CHAPTER!
Back to top Go down
Flameleaf of FireClan
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Flameleaf of FireClan

Prey Points : 1903

Character Sheet

Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2   Chapter 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:52 am

I love it too! It's awesome and I bet you will become a great writer! XD
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2   Chapter 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:56 am

Yeah! I know it in my heart... Razz
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2   Chapter 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:51 am

Yea I know right? Wink
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2   Chapter 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:58 pm

I loved it! Like i said, but i just wanted to say it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2   Chapter 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:20 pm

I love it too!!
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator
Mosspelt

Prey Points : 5465

Character Sheet

Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2   Chapter 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:38 am

Haha, thanks guys. Chapter three will be up soon (:
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2   Chapter 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:32 am

YAY THAT'S GREAT!!!
Back to top Go down
Flameleaf of FireClan
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Flameleaf of FireClan

Character Sheet

Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2   Chapter 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:06 pm

Yay! Plz post it ssooooonnnnn!!!
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2   Chapter 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:18 pm

Yeah! Please write your next chapter soon.
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2   Chapter 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:12 am

I CAN'T WAIT!! This chapter is already awesome!
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2   Chapter 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:45 am

Me too!
Back to top Go down
Flameleaf of FireClan
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Flameleaf of FireClan

Character Sheet

Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2   Chapter 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:12 am

Mew can't wait too!!! XD XD XD >^^<S
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2   Chapter 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:25 am

Haha yeah me three!! I love the story!
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2   Chapter 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:43 pm

I also love this story! I love Mosskit!!! Keep up the great work Mosspelt!!!!
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2   Chapter 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:15 am

Yes! Great work Mosspelt!
Back to top Go down