Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Chapter 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan

Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1   Chapter 1 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:57 am

Goldenfur was racing across the grass and hunting for a squirrel. Just then, a black tom padded across the grass. The sound of his paw steps could be heard and the squirrel raced into the trees. “Mouse dung! I was stalking the squirrel and you sent it scurrying away!” Goldenfur complained.
The tom touched the tip of his tail on Goldenfur’s shoulder. “Peace dear one. I am Darkstar the old SkyClan leader.”
Goldenfur’s pelt prickled in excitement. She can’t believe she was face to face with this great leader. She had heard stories about him. She suddenly felt nervous for her reactions to Darkstar. Will he punish her?
Darkstar looked at her intently as if he could read Goldenfur’s thoughts “Don’t worry. I’m not angry with your reactions just now. I am here to tell you that there will be great changes.”
“Changes?” Goldenfur felt relieved and at the same time puzzled at what Darkstar said. The tom continued “you have been chosen to go on a journey. Go to Fourtress and meet four other cats. Then journey to the Crystal Lake and the answers will be shown to you.” At these words, Darkstar began to fade away. “Wait! Don’t go. What do you mean?”
Goldenfur woke up with a start and realized that it was morning. Had she been dreaming? But it seems so real! Goldenfur shook her head to clear her mind. She gazed around. Everything looks normal. Nothing to suggest that something bad had happened or is going to happen. Maybe I was dreaming she thought. She stretched herself and padded towards the fresh-kill pile that was well stock by the hunting patrol.
At the same moment, a small cream she-cat padded towards Goldenfur. “Hi! I see that you are awake.” Goldenfur replied, “Yes Smallflight.” Goldenfur chose a vole for herself and ate it. Smallflight chose a shrew and sat beside her. “I was part of the hunting patrol. And I caught a fat squirrel! Sunnyblaze was proud of me.”
Goldenfur felt happy for her sister and that Sunnyblaze, her formal mentor remembered to compliment her. Although Smallflight was recently made a warrior two moons ago, she proved herself to be a valuable warrior to the Clan. At the same time she felt guilty that she was not part of the hunting patrol herself.
Just then, a yowl rang across the camp. “Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Rockpile for a Clan meeting.”
A gray tom called Graypaw shot out of the apprentice den and sat beside Cloudfern, a pale silver she-cat who is his mentor and mother. His sister, Silverpaw walked slowly out of the apprentice den and sat beside Graypaw.
Blossomheart, a light brown tabby she-cat and Berrynose, a flame-coloured tom sat with the rest of the cats. A border patrol led by Tawnyheart a tortoiseshell tom who is her littermate with Sandpelt, a pale ginger she-cat, Thistlepelt, a black tom and Dappleleaf, a gray she-cat rushed into the camp.
“Did Cloudstar call for a Clan meeting? We heard the command and quickly rushed back here.” Tawnyheart asked Goldenfur. Goldenfur nodded.
Cloudstar was their father and Goldenfur felt proud that they are kits of the Clan leader. Cloudstar stood at the top of the Rockpile and his deputy, Sunflame a golden tabby tom. Cloudstar looked down and he looked commanding.
“It’s time to have the naming of new warriors.” “It must be us Graypaw!” Goldenfur felt an exciting squeak from Silverpaw. Goldenfur let out a purr of amusement.
“Graypaw and Silverpaw come and stand here beneath the Rockpile.” Cloudstar commanded. Graypaw and Silverpaw together with their mentors gathered under the SkyRock.
“Cloudfern, has your apprentice Graypaw, learned the skills of a warrior? Has he studied the warrior code and understood what it means to every cat?”
“He has Cloudstar” Cloudfern gazed proudly at Graypaw.
“And Hawkfang are you satisfied that your apprentice, Silverpaw, has learned the skills of a warrior and the importance of the warrior code?”
“She has Cloudstar” Hawkfang replied. “She is ready to become a warrior.
With a purr of satisfaction, Cloudstar leaped down from the Rockpile. The two apprentices looked at him in anticipation. “I, Cloudstar, leader of SkyClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these two apprentices. They have understood the warrior code and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn.”
“Graypaw and Silverpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your lives?”
Graypaw replied “I do” without hesitation.
Silverpaw took a deep breath and too replied “I do.”
“Then by the powers of SkyClan I give you your warrior names. Graypaw, from this moment you will be known as Grayfur. StarClan honours your bravery and loyalty and we welcome you as a full member of SkyClan.” Cloudstar bend his head and rested his muzzle on Grayfur’s shoulder. Grayfur licked his shoulder. Then he took a couple of steps back to join the rest of the warriors.
“Silverpaw, from this moment you will be known as Silverbreeze. StarClan honours your courage and loyalty and we welcome you as a full member of SkyClan.” Cloudstar bend his head to touch her shoulder and Silverbreeze licked. She too took a couple of paces back to join the rest of the warriors.
“Grayfur! Silverbreeze! Grayfur! Silverbreeze!” a chorus of voices sounded from the SkyClan warriors. “Now the two of you will have to sit vigil for one night while the rest of us are sleeping,” Cloudstar meowed. Grayfur answered, “Don’t worry Cloudstar we’ll do a good job.”
Everyone went to congratulate the two new warriors. Goldenfur walked towards them. “Congratulations to the both of you,” she purred. Silverbreeze felt embarrassed and bent her head as she replied “thanks.” However Goldenfur can’t forget about the dream she had and she hoped that Darkstar would tell her more.
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Prey Points : 3875

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan

Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1   Chapter 1 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:58 am

great chapter!
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan

Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1   Chapter 1 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:00 am

Haha thanks. It's very loooooooonnnnnnng.
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Prey Points : 3875

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan

Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1   Chapter 1 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:02 am

I can tell! LOL!
Back to top Go down