Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Chapter Four

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Prey Points : 3875

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan

Chapter Four Empty
PostSubject: Chapter Four   Chapter Four EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:04 am

C H A P T E R F O U R

Silverpaw felt something grab his tail.
He jolted up from his uneasy sleep and saw a white apprentice standing over him, a twinkle of mischief in her eyes. “Icepaw!” Silverpaw grunted and batted him away. “Stop scaring me like that!”
Icepaw twitched her whiskers in amusement and meowed,” Come with me! Sharpclaw is waiting for you at the River of Life!”
Silverpaw immediately felt his energy burn in him and quickly rushed after Icepaw. The sound of rushing water grew louder as they raced towards the river. Sharpclaw was sitting calmly, his tail curled neatly over his paws. Spotting them, he got to his paws. “Today I am going to teach you how to fish.”
He demonstrated once. “Now try it,” He ordered Silverpaw and Icepaw. Silverpaw extended his right paw and curled it in the way that Sharpclaw had shown them. The blue-gray general prowled around, observing their attempts. He gave a satisfied nod. “Now try to do this.” He did a flicking motion. “Your claws should be unsheathed to hook onto the fish.”
Silverpaw flicked his right paw and was pleased that his muscles responded smoothly. “Very good,” Sharpclaw purred.
“Now, just stand by the river and do what I’ve just taught you.”
Silverpaw flattened his ears in concentration and stared at the fishes swimming by to and fro. He swiped his paw quickly into the water and felt something tugging at his claws. He flung the fish out of the water. A small yellowfin tuna was flipping helplessly by the bank. Silverpaw took its life quickly with one sharp bite. “Thank you for this piece of prey StarClan,” He murmured under his breath.
Icepaw watched with admiration as Sharpclaw padded forward and to Silverpaw’s surprise, he saw a glint of pride in his eyes. “Well done Silverpaw,” He mewed.
Silverpaw glowed under his praise. He had made his first catch!
StarClan must have been by their side for the entire afternoon and it took them three trips to carry all the prey back to the camp. They were greeted by high tails and friendly muzzles. “You’ve done well for today,” Sharpclaw looked at Silverpaw and Icepaw. Silverpaw purred his thanks hoarsely and backed away politely. His eyes lit as he saw his mother rushing towards him. “Silverpaw!” She gave his ears a lick. “I’m so proud of you and Icepaw!”
Silverpaw nuzzled her back. Mewing a goodbye, he picked a salmon between his teeth and dropped it before Oakfur, an elder. The brown tom greeted Silverpaw,” Well thank you Silverpaw! It’s nice when you have someone visiting and spending time with you.”
Silverpaw lay beside Oakfur until he finally swallowed the last bits of the salmon. “Sharpclaw doesn’t look happy,” He whispered, indicating at the blue-gray pile of fur staring at the warriors den dazedly. Silverpaw glanced uncertainly at his mentor, then back at the elder. “Go on,” Oakfur encouraged,” Talk to him.”
Silverpaw took a deep breath and padded over to Sharpclaw. He settled beside and lay on his paws. The blue-gray tom twitched his ear in acknowledgement but said nothing. Silverpaw broke the silence. “Sharpclaw, are you alright? You’ve been quite down lately…” His voice trailed off. Sharpclaw remained silent, staring ahead. Silverpaw mewed,” Perhaps is it alright to share your past with me?”
Sharpclaw raised his head. “I was once an apprentice like you, wanting to become the best warrior in the Clan. Before I became a got my warrior name, my father was slain in a battle. He was a great general, one of the best in the Clan. With him gone, I was well-respected by the Clan and Winterstar even promoted me to a general. My mother died giving birth to my sister and brother. My brother was also killed in battle and my sister fell into a gorge and… and…” Sharpclaw’s voice choked with emotions. “Everything was taken away from me. Being a general means nothing to me anymore, even if I become deputy or leader. I’ve lost everything I loved.”
Silverpaw’s eyes were filled with sadness. He noticed that Sharpclaw had been staring at the ginger she-cat soundlessly curled in the warriors den. “So that’s why you refuse to be mates with Lilyfur?” He asked.
Sharpclaw buried his face into his own fur. Silverpaw gently licked his cheeks. “Have faith in yourself. Not everything has to end like what you think.”
Sharpclaw lay there for a long moment. Then he looked up, a new determination that Silverpaw has never seen shone in his eyes. “Lilyfur will be my mate. And we will have kits.” He meowed firmly. “Thank you Silverpaw, I’m proud to have you as my apprentice.”
With that, he bounded over towards the ginger she-cat. Silverpaw let out a mrrow of amusement and went back to the apprentices den.
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan

Chapter Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four   Chapter Four EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:06 am

Aww...at the last part it's so sweet. Sharpclaw and Lilyfur... <3
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

Chapter Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four   Chapter Four EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:25 am

Haha a lovely pair <3
Currently doing Chapter 5...
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

Chapter Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four   Chapter Four EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:07 am

Haha I'm doing chapter 5 now. Wink
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

Chapter Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four   Chapter Four EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:16 pm

I'm on Chapter six XD
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

Chapter Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four   Chapter Four EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:56 pm

Aww man...you beat me. *Annoyed*
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

Chapter Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four   Chapter Four EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:59 pm

P.S (I know that haha its okay you can catch up! By the way, I think its better not to post anymore... its not advisable to reply anymore since we all read Stormheart's message...)
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Prey Points : 3054

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Chapter Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four   Chapter Four EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:09 pm

AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME.... that is all that I will say! Razz
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

Chapter Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four   Chapter Four EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:20 pm

Haha thanks! XD
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Prey Points : 3054

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Chapter Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four   Chapter Four EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:53 pm

No problem! I am waiting for the next chapters to come!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

Chapter Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four   Chapter Four EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:00 am

Haha I'm glad to have such a dedicated reader!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chapter Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four   Chapter Four Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter Four
Page 1 of 1