Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan

Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry Empty
PostSubject: Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry   Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:51 pm

Rebecca was a twenty year old girl with brown eyes and long brown hair. She was also tall and slim. She lived with her parents and an older brother. Rebecca was a smart girl studying in university who tops her level every year. Her parents were very proud of her.
One day, Rebecca’s father wanted her to follow him to the garage to fix his car as the car needed servicing. According to her father his friend is called Steve, who is the owner of the garage. Rebecca groaned. She did not want to go on some silly errand. However, her father was insistent. Rebecca just had to follow.
After driving for a while, they arrived at the garage. The sign says “Happy Garage”. Her father went in and talked to Steve. Steve smiled at Rebecca. She returned it back. Rebecca walked around the garage when she spotted a brown box hidden from sight.
Rebecca was curious. She went near the box and opened it. She gasped. Inside the box were bracelets, necklaces and tens of thousands of dollars. She was astonished. She could not believe what good luck she had. All these things could let her enjoy herself. Her parents were strict with her expenses so she could not buy things that she liked. Greed overcame her. She wanted those valuables. Rebecca decided that she could use the money to buy herself branded clothes, treat herself to a decent meal, wear the stolen jewelry and show off to her classmates in university.
Rebecca let out a cry of triumph. She decided to steal some of the valuables. Rebecca carried the box and hid behind a car which blocked her view from her father and Steve. She took some jewelry and a few thousand dollars from the box. Rebecca debated where to hide her findings. Not in her hand of course, everything would drop to the ground. In the end she decided to hide her findings in her jeans’ pockets. Rebecca stuffed the notes inside her wallet.
After fixing the car, Rebecca and her father drove home. During dinner time, Rebecca excused herself from dinner. She went to her bedroom and closed the door. Rebecca took out the stolen valuables and placed them inside a box and pushed it underneath her bed.
One night, when Rebecca was sleeping, she had a nightmare. A mysterious person visited her and warned her that stealing is an offence and she had to face the consequences of her actions. At first, Rebecca laughed and scoffed at the mysterious person. “What trouble could I get into?” she retorted scornfully. The mysterious person spoke in a stern tone. “If you were caught stealing, you will be sent to jail and you have to return whatever items you have stolen to the victim. Everybody will know you are a thief. You have to carry this bad reputation for the rest of your life. Nobody will trust you.” Rebecca had heard enough “Stop talking! Please go away.” The mysterious person vanished. She could still hear his voice echoing in her ear.
Rebecca woke up immediately in cold sweat. She looked around for the mysterious person but there was nobody. The dream seemed real. She could hear herself breathing hard. She calmed herself. Rebecca realized that it was early in the morning. She got up and washed herself. She tried to shake off the nightmare by occupying herself with some tasks. Throughout the day, the words of the mysterious person kept lingering in her mind. She felt guilty and decided to return the valuables to Steve.
After lunch, Rebecca went to Steve’s garage. Steve was surprised to see Rebecca. Rebecca felt nervous. She told Steve everything. Rebecca showed Steve the stolen valuables and money. Steve was shocked and livid. Rebecca asked for forgiveness from Steve. Steve looked at her sternly and reprimanded her. He warned her not to steal again. Rebecca promised him not to commit the mistake again. Steve’s gaze softened. He would not report Rebecca to the police. Rebecca heaved a sigh of relief. She was grateful to Steve for not reporting her and thanked him profusely. Rebecca also secretly thanked the mysterious person for rescuing her.

This is total original.

Last edited by Goldenfur on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Prey Points : 3875

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan

PostSubject: Re: Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry   Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:56 pm

Oh I know... its... *winks at Flameleaf and Goldenfur* haha we all know....
Back to top Go down
Flameleaf of FireClan
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Flameleaf of FireClan

Prey Points : 1903

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry   Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:19 am

Yup I know *wink back at Iceclaw and winks at Goldenfur* Good work! *though I read i before ^^*
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry   Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:19 am

Haha yup. It's that one. *winks back at Iceclaw and Flameleaf* ^^
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry   Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:24 am

Flameleaf of FireClan wrote:
Yup I know *wink back at Iceclaw and winks at Goldenfur* Good work! *though I read i before ^^*

Yea I know. I too lazy to write my own. Razz
Back to top Go down
Flameleaf of FireClan
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Flameleaf of FireClan

Prey Points : 1903

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry   Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:28 am

Goldenfur wrote:

You mean too lazy and no time? I also no time because of exams ><.
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry   Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:29 am

Goldenfur wrote:

You mean too lazy and no time? I also no time because of exams ><.

Yea that's what I mean. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Prey Points : 6304

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry   Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:28 pm

Awesome story! It proves and shows a valuable lesson and encourages others not to commit crimes. It may be original but I like it! At least you didn't just point out the problem and solved it, instead you added many details and made things so much more interesting! Awesome job! Clapping
Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry   Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:35 am

Thanks Fireheart! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FabulousFur
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
FabulousFur

Prey Points : 2054

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry   Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:01 am

It's a good story with a good moral Smile
Back to top Go down
http://aq.com
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry   Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:12 am

Yeah haha it was actually for homework XD haha but I like the story too!
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry   Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:50 am

Thanks FabFur and Iceclaw!

~Yup it's for homework. Wink~
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry   Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:23 am

You're Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry   Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldenfur's Warrior Feast Fan-fic Entry
Page 1 of 1