Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Ten

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Prey Points : 3875

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan

Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Ten Empty
PostSubject: Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Ten   Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Ten EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:45 am

C H A P T E R T E N

“Sharpclaw! Sharpclaw!”
The blue-gray tom looked up from the finch he was devouring, a look of surprise on his face as a white tom bounded towards him, his eyes wide with horror.
“Whiteclaw? What happened?” The deputy asked. Silverfur could see a look of anxiety on his face.
Silverfur braced himself for the answer.
Whiteclaw took a deep breath and stared into Sharpclaw’s eyes. He bowed his head. “Wildstripe has been taken away.”
Sharpclaw let out a desperate yowl of alarm and flung himself onto the tom. “What happened?” He demanded.
Whiteclaw’s eyes widened. “We were on a border patrol and some DarkClan cats ambushed us. Wildstripe fought like a warrior. But there were too many enemy warriors. We were outnumbered…” His body was limp in Sharpclaw’s grip.
The blue-gray deputy released him and murmured,” You have done well Whiteclaw. It was my fault. Patrols must now travel in larger groups.”
He shook his fur, muttering angrily to himself. He gazed up into the sky. “Look what StarClan has done! They have taken away my loved ones! What did I ever do to deserve such a fate?”
Silverfur flicked his tail across his former mentor’s flank. “Do not worry Sharpclaw. We will find Wildstripe and free him. You have not lost everything yet. You still have Lilyfur, your sons, IceClan and me.”
There was a long pause as former mentor and apprentice stared at each other. Sharpclaw dipped his head. “Thank you Silverfur. I am proud to have been your mentor. I must organise two patrols to get Wildstripe back.” There was a flash of determination in his eyes.
He leaped onto the Rocky Ledge. “Wildstripe has been taken away by DarkClan. We must rescue him. When a Clanmate is in need, we must always be there to help. Silverfur, Rippleclaw, Shinypelt and I shall be in the first patrol. Whiteclaw, Holyblaze and Blizzardfoot shall be in the second patrol.”
The cats whose names had been called padded forward. The air was thick with excitement and anxiety. “Our first mission!” Shinypelt purred into Silverfur’s ear. Hailstar emerged from his den. “I wish you good luck,” He dipped his head. Sharpclaw twitched his ears in acknowledgement. Something flashed between both cats. It was as if they were saying goodbye forever.
Silverfur shared tongues with his sisters.
“We will be waiting for you,” Snowtail mewed and licked his fur.
“Always.” Iceclaw nodded firmly, sweeping her tail against his fur. She was lying stiffly in the nursery, her belly swollen with unborn kits. “Make sure you come back. My kits will be waiting for you.”
He turned to leave, glancing back at the remaining cats who were watching them silently. I will be back, he vowed.
I will be back.

Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Ten   Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Ten EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:29 am

I hope that they will be able to rescue Wildstripe! Great job! I like the last three sentences.

"He turned to leave, glancing back at the remaining cats who were watching them silently.
I will be back, he vowed.
I will be back."

Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Prey Points : 3875

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Ten   Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Ten EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:07 pm

Haha glad you like it Smile
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Ten   Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Ten EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:09 pm

Haha no prob!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Ten   Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Ten Empty

Back to top Go down

Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Ten
Page 1 of 1