Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Twelve

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Prey Points : 3875

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan

Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Twelve Empty
PostSubject: Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Twelve   Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Twelve EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:46 am

C H A P T E R T W E L V E

There was a ginger figure cowered in the corner of the cave.
“Wildstripe!” The blue-gray tom yowled and father and son nuzzled each other.
“I thought that you left me, father,” Wildstripe whimpered, his tail tucked between his legs.
“I would never leave my son,” Sharpclaw murmured, stepping back. All those times he had been separated from Wildstripe, he was like a fish out of water. Like a piece of soul had been torn from his soul.
Rippleclaw merely nodded at his brother. There was no need for words to express his happiness. Silverfur and Shinypelt dipped their heads to welcome back the warrior.
A dark gray tom stepped out of the shadows, followed by a ginger-and-white tom with spiky fur. “Looks like you have been captured by the DarkClan warriors,” The gray tom solemnly mewed. A few more cats stepped out of the shadows.
“I am Storm, the leader of the rogues. This is Thunder,” The gray tom tilted his head towards the ginger-and-white tom beside him.
“Flame,” A black she-cat looked up when she heard her name being called.
“Dark,” A ginger tom with black ears, muzzle and tail stared at them with unblinking eyes.
After the introduction, Silverfur lay near the entrance of the cave, staring sadly out of the cave. He wanted to curl in his own nest and sleep. And he missed Iceclaw and Snowtail dearly.
Just then, there was a friendly mew from behind.
“Silverfur?”
He turned around to find Flame settling comfortably beside him.
“You seem lost,” She turned towards him, her tail brushing him lightly.
Silverfur sighed and stared at the bright moon in the night sky. “I miss my home,” He finally spoke. Flame’s eyes softened. “We don’t have a home. I only have Dark. He’s the only thing worth living.” She too followed his gaze up. “I wish that I was Clan-born. It would be great to have a real home to stay. To belong to somewhere.”
She crouched even lower. Silverfur licked her fur. He mewed,” Maybe one day, your dream might come true.”

Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Twelve   Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Twelve EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:25 am

Great chapter! cheers I like this part the most:

'She too followed his gaze up. “I wish that I was Clan-born. It would be great to have a real home to stay. To belong to somewhere.” '
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Twelve   Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Twelve EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:06 pm

Haha thanks actually at chapter 21 already XD can't wait to see Flameleaf's reaction~
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Twelve   Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Twelve EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:08 pm

*Falls off the chair in surprise* (Not really ^^) SO FAST!!!!!!!! :O I'm having writer's block now! Heehee I can't wait to see Flameleaf's reaction too. Wink
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Twelve   Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Twelve EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:15 pm

Haha xD blehh
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Twelve   Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Twelve EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:21 pm

*Growls* Haha let's wait for Flameleaf to post. *Grins*
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Twelve   Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Twelve EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:32 pm

Goldenfur, don't spam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Twelve   Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Twelve Empty

Back to top Go down

Iceclaw's Fanfic Chapter Twelve
Page 1 of 1