Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

New update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Prey Points : 6089

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

New update Empty
PostNew update

Okay guys, if you look at the top of the forum there should be a tool bar. This has a bunch of quick links and I find it very handy.

Notifications
The first thing you want to do is edit your notifications. Click "Notifications". It should be in the upper right corner next to the arrow. Once you click that a little drop down box will appear that says "See all the notifications". Click that.
Once you click that it should looks something like this:
Spoiler:

Check the ones you would like you get notifications for.

Welcome Menu
Under the Welcome Menu are a bunch of quick links.
You can view the following;
Your Profile
Edit Your Profile
All Topics You have Posted
All Messages You Have Posted
All Topics That Are Currently Being Watched By You
Your Private Messages
And The Log Out Option (but you wouldn't want to log out would you? Razz)

The icon leads to Formation.com, the Search Bar searches the topis of the forum, and the social media icons share the page you are currently on, when you click them. (Obviously the Facebook icon shares the page on Facebook, the Twitter icon shares the page on Twitter, etc.)

I will be experimenting with colors, so don't worry if it changes up on you. Wink
Also, if you don't like the tool bar, get over it. Nah, just kidding. Just click the up arrow. Razz Feedback is appreciated. So are any color suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

New update :: Comments

FabulousFur
Re: New update
Post Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:46 pm by FabulousFur
This new toolbar thing is hawt. I liek it. 'Tis handy. Colors... USE ZE COLOR WHEEL~!

Blue + Orange
Purple + Yellow
Red + Green

Etc. C;
Moonpaw
Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:38 am by Moonpaw
This toolbar is so cool! I was like "Whats this...?" And then I clicked on it, and was like " Oh...welcome Moonpaw? So nice. Did google or something like that make this toolbar, because finally this toolbar is a cool one." And then I looked at the new topics and saw that you made it Storm.

Colours? Something that has to do with the forest. Not any screaming colours please.

Kitten
Blagonet
Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:27 pm by Blagonet
I'll have grey, grey, and other grey, please! Razz

No, I like greens and blues and greys... the colors of the forum, basically
Mosspelt
Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:50 pm by Mosspelt
Love it Storm, very useful. Wink
Post  by Sponsored content