Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

ESCBPTCHNSN and a Special Announcement!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator
Mosspelt

Prey Points : 5465

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

ESCBPTCHNSN and a Special Announcement! Empty
PostESCBPTCHNSN and a Special Announcement!

Okay you guys I figure it's taken me long enough to work this all out, don't you? Anyway, about ESCBPTCHNSN (which by the way if you don't know what that is, than go here: https://treetopwhispers.rpg-board.net/t1907-warriors-fest-and-escbptchnsn ), the first 'event' will take place next Saturday the 25th! I'm able to get on about any time necessary cause it takes place during the weekend, and you guys suggested times like '10 PM to Midnight', 'Can't get on past 9', 'All night', and '8:30 to 1' so basically it seems like everyone's okay with having these take place later in the night. And so how would you guys feel about starting about 7 PM est (that would be 6 for me, and if you don't know what time zone you're in, tell me your state/country and I'll help you figure it out) and going until Midnight est or later if there's still a lot of members on that would like to continue talking (this doesn't mean you have to stay for the whole thing, you're free to come and leave whenever you want). Now I know that school is starting and some of you might want to go to bed early and sleep in or whatever and so if you don't think those times work for you anymore, than let me know what your new preferred times are and I'll see if I can tweak this a bit to match it. Overall this is really just going to be a test run. We'll go through it once, you guys tell me what you liked, what you didn't like, what you think should be added, or if you think this should be discontinued. It's all up to you!

As for the Special Announcement, you guys may or may not have noticed that we have a new Admin! You also might not have noticed that Fireheart hasn't been on much and that's cause he's busy, which totally isn't his fault don't get me wrong, but we needed someone who was able to be more active and so after talking with Stormheart we decided she was ready for this next step. So congratulations!! Now this means that we currently have no Moderator. Well don't worry, that is being dealt with. In fact, we're closely looking at all of our members to see if any of them are active enough and have proven that they're able to take on that responsibility, so everyone be on your best behavior (not like you guys are ever bad, your the best!). Wink
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

ESCBPTCHNSN and a Special Announcement! :: Comments

Stormheart
Re: ESCBPTCHNSN and a Special Announcement!
Post Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:17 am by Stormheart
Oh wow.. Thank you Mosspelt. To be honest I should (and you would think I would be) really really happy to be bumped up to admin. But I not. :/ Oh don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't want to be admin but, it just reminds me that not as many members are active here as they used to be. I had a chance to be admin about three or so months ago but I decided that I wasn't ready but now I am.
And as admin I promise I will do my best to make us even better and stronger than we already are. ^_^ Thank you guys for being there.

~And this green name is going to take getting used to lol. Razz

Last edited by Stormheart on Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Honeyblaze
Post Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:48 am by Honeyblaze
hopefully the ESCBPTCHNSN will work out... Very Happy

Congrats Storm!!!!!!!!!! you are the most active member now a days and I am sure you'll be an awesome admin!!! Very Happy
Rubywing
Post Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:28 pm by Rubywing
Oh wow~! Congrats Storm! I probably won't be around to see who the new mod is. I'll have to catch up once I come back.
Blagonet
Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:51 am by Blagonet
Congrats Storm! I think that you're going to be a good admin. And yes, that color will take getting used to. Razz

ESCBPTCHNSN and a Special Announcement!

Page 1 of 1