Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

WarriorsFest 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Prey Points : 6089

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

WarriorsFest 2013 Empty
PostWarriorsFest 2013

Alright guys! We will be holding WarriorsFest March 15th through March 19th! Make sure you have your fan-arts and fan-fictions. The announcement has been on the scroll bar for quite sometime now. If you still don't know what WarriorsFest is check here: https://treetopwhispers.rpg-board.net/t1238-what-is-warriorsfest

If you have any questions please ask! Make sure to log on during those dates. ^_^ I'm really looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

WarriorsFest 2013 :: Comments

Mosspelt
Re: WarriorsFest 2013
Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:42 am by Mosspelt
Just commenting to make sure you guys remember this, the 15th is coming up fast!
FabulousFur
Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:38 am by FabulousFur
AMG, I KNOW RIGHT. I have my entry read and good to go. x3
Moonpaw
Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:25 am by Moonpaw
I was thinking about putting out some poems I have made. Or does it have to be a story?
Stormheart
Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:16 am by Stormheart
You can most definitely enter some poems. Post them under the same entry though.
Stormheart
Post Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:05 pm by Stormheart
Hey, would you guys mind if I post something in WarriorsFest? I realize that I am part of the staff, but I wouldn't run the Fan-fics if that would make anyone feel any better. ^_^ I don't want you guys to feel I have an unfair advantage.
Moonpaw
Post Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:33 pm by Moonpaw
What? Of course you can post in Warriorfest! I was thinking everyone, even the staff would be participating in the WarriorFest...? There are not that many active members, so the WarriorFest will be awesome when all the members who want to post something, do it.

Very Happy

SandStar
Post Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:54 am by SandStar
I will definitely be on tomorrow- 19 Smile
Honeyblaze
Post Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:00 am by Honeyblaze
Storm just b/c ur part of the staff that doesn't mean you can't participate by posting! FIRE AWAY GIRL!
Stormheart
Post Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:44 pm by Stormheart
Guys, WarriorsFest has begun! Please post your Fan-arts and Fan-fics today, the 15th.
Moonpaw
Post Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:04 pm by Moonpaw
I wanted to post my poems, but something was up with my PC and I cant find them. I think they got deleted. But anyway. Im excited too see what everyone else will be coming with. Black Cat
Rubywing
Post Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:49 pm by Rubywing
For fanart, do we have to post art related to Warriors or can we do a random drawing that we drew?
Stormheart
Post Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:32 am by Stormheart
It doesn't have to be related. ^_^
Post  by Sponsored content

WarriorsFest 2013

Page 1 of 1