Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Chapter 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan

Chapter 3 Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 3   Chapter 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:14 am

It’s morning and Goldenfur was awake. As she stretched herself she was reminded of Flameleaf’s warning. “Remember. The few cats to know about this prophecy the better!” Flameleaf cautioned Goldenfur before they returned to their Clans. It’s hard to keep such a big thing to herself and she almost spilled the secret while talking to Cloverfall. And she can’t even tell this to Smallflight!
They have been sharing secrets for moons and they never keep secrets. Goldenfur felt bad for not being able to tell any of her Clanmates. But if she was to save her Clan or the other Clans, she had to bear with it.
Goldenfur shook her head trying to shake off the things that had happened after the Gathering. She went to the fresh kill pile and took a thrush for herself. After she finished her meal, Goldenfur saw Sunflame walking towards her.
“Care for a border patrol?” he asked. Goldenfur nodded immediately. Border patrols are her favorites! Sunflame gave her an approving nod. “We will gather Swiftbreeze and Rowanfang to complete the patrol. Please tell them and come and meet me at the entrance of the camp when you are finished.”
“I’ll,” Goldenfur agreed. She went off to find them. At last she saw the two cats eating by the fresh-kill pile. Goldenfur told them the commands. “Great!” Rowanfang agreed immediately. Swiftbreeze gave an acknowledgement nod. “When do we leave?” Rowanfang asked eagerly. “As soon as you are finished,” Goldenfur replied.
When Swiftbreeze and Rowanfang finished their fresh-kill they followed Goldenfur to meet Sunflame at the entrance. Sunflame nodded and set off. They walked past the borders and checked the scent markers. “All fresh. I can’t smell other cats from the other Clans,” Swiftbreeze reported.
Sunflame meowed “good. We certainly don’t want a battle.” Rowanfang complained, “But I want to fight.” Goldenfur meowed in amusement. “You can fight when we have to fight off foxes or other things that threatens us.”
Just then Goldenfur smelled something. She tasted the air. “What’s wrong Goldenfur? Is something wrong?” Swiftbreeze asked. “I think I smelled a fox,” Goldenfur said. The rest of the patrol tasted the air. Swiftbreeze’s fur bristled, “there is a fox.” Rowanfang hissed “I’ll shred it!”
“Let’s calm down and checked where the scent leads. Goldenfur since you discovered the scent first, you lead.” Sunflame said. Goldenfur was surprised and excited at the same time. She followed the scent and at every paw step she took, she can smell the scent strongly. “The fox must be closed by,” Goldenfur reported.
Just then she heard a shriek from behind. Goldenfur turned around and saw the fox biting Swiftbreeze’s neck. She was raking the fox’s fur with her claws trying to escape but the fox was too strong. Rowanfang yowled in rage and raked his claws down the fox’s flank. The fox howled in fury. At the same time it lost it dropped Swiftbreeze and she fell to the floor blood dripping from the wound.
Sunflame pounced on the fox and sank his claws down. The fox tried to shake him off but Sunflame had a strong grip on it’s back. Goldenfur pounced on it’s tail and bit it hard. The fox howled in pain. Swiftbreeze who recovered from the blow joined in the battle and swiped her claws at the fox’s nose. Rowanfang was shredding the fox’s fur.
Then the fox broke free from the claws. It panted for a few moments before dashing into the bushes. “And don’t you dare come into our territory again,” Rowanfang hissed at the fox before it disappeared into the bushes. “Are you alright?” Goldenfur turned to look at Swiftbreeze. Swiftbreeze replied, “I will be fine. Just a scratch.” Blood stopped dripping from the wound on Swiftbreeze’s neck and it was starting to look better.
“Better let Swallowflight look at your wounds,” Sunflame meowed. Swiftbreeze nodded. Together the patrol went back to camp. As they entered the camp, Goldenfur saw Smallflight rushing to meet the patrol. “Hi!” she paused when she saw Swiftbreeze. “What happened to you?” Rowanfang replied “we were chasing a fox and it bit Swiftbreeze.” Smallflight nodded “I will go and fetch Swallowflight. She bounded off to the medicine cat’s den.
Swallowflight walked towards Swiftbreeze and sniffed her wound. “Come into my den. I will get my supplies to treat the wound.” Swiftbreeze followed her and disappeared into the den. Sunflame went to report the incident to Cloudstar while Rowanfang was describing his encounter with a group of warriors. “And I used my claws to shred it’s fur and it was howling in pain,” he exclaimed.
Before Goldenfur knew it, she heard Cloudstar yowling. “Let all cat old enough to catch their own prey come below the rock pile for a meeting.” All of the warriors assembled beneath the rock. Swallowflight and Swiftbreeze emerged from the den and sat at the entrance. Swiftbreeze’s wound was covered with marigold on it.
“Sunflame’s patrol was patrolling the borders when they encountered a fox. They fought it but Swiftbreeze was wounded. Thankfully Swallowflight treated it and it’s alright.”
“Swallowflight! Swallowflight!” the cats yowled. Cloudstar continued “also I would like to point out Goldenfur who smelled the fox first. It’s because of her quick thinking that the patrol was able to get rid of the fox. But Rowanfang, Sunflame and Swiftbreeze fought well too.”
“Goldenfur! Swiftbreeze! Rowanfang! Sunflame!” Goldenfur glowed in delight and she saw Cloudstar nodding at her and he looked proud. Goldenfur was glad that she was able to do something to her Clan.
Back to top Go down
Flameleaf of FireClan
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Flameleaf of FireClan

Prey Points : 1903

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Chapter 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3   Chapter 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:24 am

Great story! I bet the fox must be running with it's tail between it's legs now *grins*
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan

Chapter 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3   Chapter 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:26 am

Haha I know right? *Grins*
Back to top Go down