Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Forum updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Prey Points : 6089

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Forum updates  Empty
PostForum updates

Well if you haven't already noticed a few things have been added. The muilt-quote button, pop up Chatbox, Fancybox,and the Select all Content button.

Muilt-quote button

This is located on the top right hand side of every users post in a unlocked topic. It is used to quote more than one person at a time. Click the button beside every post you want to respond to; then click 'Post Reply"

Pop up Chat

This is the small button on the right had side of you device's screen. You can view the chatbox while exploring the forum.

Fancybox

This is simply a new image viewer. Click on the following picture for a demonstration. ^_^
Okay for some weird reason the new image viewer isn't working on this part of the forum. Just next time you see a picture in a topic or post click it. Wink
~Hint hint: https://treetopwhispers.rpg-board.net/t2031-pictures-memes

Select all Content Button
This link will now appear when a code box is posted. When you click it, it highlites everything within the code box for easier copy and pasting.

Spoiler:

Anyway I hope you guys like these updates, and I hope that they make things just a little bit easier. Razz

Last edited by Stormheart on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Forum updates :: Comments

Rubywing
Re: Forum updates
Post Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:07 pm by Rubywing
Yay~! This is sooo cool! XD
Missy Magpie
Post Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:49 pm by Missy Magpie
What is the code for the pop-up chat, if you dont mind my asking?
Honeyblaze
Post Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:33 pm by Honeyblaze
The pop-up chat box idea is awesome!!!
Moonpaw
Post Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:56 am by Moonpaw
I agree with Honeyblaze that the pop-up chat box is awesome! So much easier if you want to look at the forum and want to chat too.

Thumbs up
Tempest
Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:05 pm by Tempest
I like the pop up chat, but I still have to go to the home because I'm on my phone most of the time. It's a good idea though! Very Happy
Fireheart
Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:09 pm by Fireheart
Nice Stormheart! I appreciate you taking over for me during my absence. Thank you so much! Very Happy
Stormheart
Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:25 pm by Stormheart
Haha you are most certainly welcome!

Pssh, it's my job.
Well I am glad all of you guys like the updates. (:
Post  by Sponsored content

Forum updates

Page 1 of 1