Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain

Go down 
+3
Blagonet
Stonestep
Fireheart
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Prey Points : 6304

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain Empty
PostSubject: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:09 am

~Prologue~

It was a time for a gathering and the clans were all heading to the Fourtrees with the selected cats to talk about anything important or anything unusual in the clan territories. Sunclan was first to be there and then Dawnclan followed by Rainclan and Moonclan.
"I will go first to speak," said the yellow furred cat. "Sunclan has been doing fine and everything is peaceful in our territory. I would like to announce that Sunclan has two new kits, Smallkit and Thunderkit."
The cat backed down to wait for another leader to speak. The Moonclan leader stood and spoke. "Moonclan has nothing to report as well, everything is fine and enough prey to hold us for a while."
"Well Rainclan has had some problems with prey but I think we can hold out for now," said the Rainclan leader. "I just would like to give you all notice."
Then finally the Dawnclan leader stood to speak. "I would like to report some twolegs in our area recently. I think they are going to be there a lot more and they have been and will continue to scare off prey. Dawnclan would like to request for some extra land for the mean time." "That is insane!" said the Moonclan leader. "I agree with Moonstar," said the Rainclan leader. "Asking for more land is just not right. You'll just have to try to fend for yourself and your clan." The Dawnclan leader was furious. "That's just not right Rainstar, I mean, what if your clan had twolegs in your area, you would probably be asking more land as well!" "But I don't have any twolegs, now do I, Dawnstar?" said Rainstar. Dawnstar wasn't giving up just yet. He growled but turned to the Sunclan leader. "What do you think Sunstar? Will you be willing to give us land or not?" Dawnstar gave a glare towards Sunstar. "I wouldn't dare give up any land to Dawnclan!" said Sunstar. "Then it's settled," said Moonstar. "Dawnclan will just have to try to survive on their own prey but be warned Dawnstar, if any of your warriors step in my territory, we won't show any mercy!" The other clan leaders agreed and the meeting was over.
Moonstar and Rainstar had left but before Sunstar was able to leave, Dawnstar stopped by him. "Listen Sunstar, you know you can't deny my request, so please, let some of my warriors hunt in your territory," Dawnstar said. Sunstar growled. "I won't let you even step one paw in our territory!" Sunstar demanded. Dawnstar smiled and said, "You have no choice, you either let my clan hunt in some of your territory or I will share your secret to your clan and the other clans!" Dawnstar threatened and stared at sunstar one last time and walked away. Sunstar wasn't pleased to be threatened by Dawnstar but he couldn't let his secret be spilled. Sunstar walked towards his warriors and walked back to camp thinking on what he should do.
Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Prey Points : 3054

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:28 pm

OMSC!! That was AWSOME!!!! I cant wait to see what is Sunstar's secret. Are you going to sometime tell the secret??? I cant wait to see Chapter 1 that you come up with!! GREAT WORK!!!! Smile Razz
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:48 pm

Just wondering, not trying to rush you or anything, but when (an estimate) do you think Chapter 1 will be done!!! I have ants in my pants because I cant wait to read it!!! :Razz
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:51 pm

Do you seriously like it that much? Thanks a lot Stonestep and I'll try to have it done today. Smile
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:19 pm

Yeah I seriously like it that much. You are a great writer and i cant wait to see what you come up with.
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:19 pm

Ehh no I'm not. This is my first time writing something like this! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:21 pm

Yes you are a great writer, you are just not looking at your full potential. I wouldnt have enev guessed that this was your first time writting something like !! Razz
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:23 pm

Thanks again though. Smile I'll start to think about it now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:23 pm

No problem, and great!!
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:18 am

~Chapter 1~

It was normal in Sunclan. No one was ever bothered and every cat lived peacefully. The only cat that wasn't at peace was Sunstar. He was shaken up from what happened at the last gathering. No one knew what happened since no one was around him when it ended until he caught up with the patrol. At least, that's what I heard from Leafrain, a warrior like me. I didn't go to the gathering because I wasn't selected from Sunstar but Leafrain did and she told me everything. She said something about Dawnclan wanting more territory. Even if I was leader, I wouldn't let any other Clan walk in my territory! My dream has always been becoming a clan leader. I've had this dream since I was a kit.
"Hey, Redstripe, come here, I got news!" said Leafrain.
Redstripe's thoughts had ended and he walked towards where Leafrain was.
"What's up Leafrain?" asked Redstripe.
"Well, I was talking with Brightstep and he said he was going hunting for the clan and he said we can go!" Leafrain had explained.
Whitepaw had walked towards the talking cats and had a confused face on him. "Umm, who is Brightstep again?" he asked.
Leafrain purred with amusement. "He is Sunclan's deputy! You gotta remember this Whitepaw, don't forget because he is also your mentor!" Leafrain warned.
Whitepaw felt sad but then shot right up. "Wait, if he is my mentor and is organizing a hunting patrol, doesn't that mean I am coming?" he asked the two cats.
"You should be, you need to start training soon so I would believe Brightstep would be taking you as well," explained Redstripe.
Brightstep walked up towards the cats. He had overheard their conversation.
"Yes whitepaw, today we will begin your training. I am also taking Yellowstorm with us for hunting. This clan needs more prey," he had said to the cats as he pointed his tail to the almost empty pile of prey. "So be ready to meet me at the entrance, I got to go tell Yellowstorm that she has to come." Brightstep had walked towards the Warriors den.
Redstripe showed an angry face after Brightstep passed them. Yellowstorm wasn't warrior fit. She always slacked off and never did what her mentor said. No cat even knows how she was made a warrior.
"Well I guess since Yellowstorm is coming with us, we better get extra prey for her poor hunting today," Redstripe said as he, Leafrain and Whitepaw were heading towards the entrance.
"Now don't be like that, Redstripe! I know she hasn't done much since she was made a warrior but that doesn't mean she won't change. Maybe she will do something for once," Leafrain shot at Redstripe.
Redstripe couldn't help laughing. His face puffed up and he burst out laughing. Whitepaw had a scared face at Redstripe's laugh. "Hey, I think Leafrain has a point!" Whitepaw added.
"Well, I can't wait to see how today's hunting will turn out!" Redstripe had added as they made it to the entrance waiting for Brightstep.

Sorry if its not as good, I'm not used to writing and sorry for not posting it sooner, I'll try to write a chapter each day.
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:08 am

I like it!!! Its GREAT!!!! Razz I like Redstripe!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:56 pm

Thanks. Smile I'll try to get chapter 2 done too.
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Awsome I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:34 pm

hahaha thanks. Smile I really think Chapter 1 isnt that good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:35 pm

No no no DONT THINK THAT!!!!! Its great! Razz
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:40 pm

Hahaha really? Thanks and I'll get right on finishing Chapter 2.
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:40 pm

*Shuffles feet* Thanks, Fireheart!
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:41 pm

Hahaha, anytime. Smile
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:42 pm

Now I got ants in MY pants just thinking about chapter 2!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:56 am

~Chapter 2~

Redstripe, Leafrain, Yellowstorm, Whitepaw and Brightstep were all on the hunting patrol and they were on a walk till they reached a little clearing where they usually practice their warrior moves.
"Alright, I will train with Whitepaw while you, Yellowstorm and Leafrain collect some prey," he said as he looked at Redstripe. "Alright, come on guys, lets go hunt over there," Redstripe said pointing his tail to the direction towards deep in the forest with lots of tree.
"Actually, umm, I think we should hunt where there are more bushes so we can hide in them or if some prey are hiding in them," Yellowstorm suggested.
"And what do you know about hunting," Redstripe shot back at her.
"Redstripe!" Leafrain yelled, stopping their small argument. "Lets just go where Yellowstorm suggested, I think she has a point," she added.
Redstripe was furious. "But that's just stupi-,"
"Redstripe, enough!" Brightstep added interrupting his point. "Just go where there are more bushes like Yellowstorm suggested, I know she is right," he said
Redstripe didn't say anymore but he had an angry face stuck on himself as they trotted of to the way Yellowstorm had mentioned.
"Alright Whitepaw, we will practice some moves before we start some hunting," Redstripe heard Brightstep say as he walked further away from him. Redstripe thought about what just happened. He knew he was right. If they had more trees, they could hide high in the trees and pounce on their prey. Then he realized Yellowstorm did have some point. The bushes could hide their scent. Then he shook his head, no he thought, I am right, not her he added in his thought. Leafrain stopped and so did the others.
"Alright, here is a good spot, we each can hide in separate bushes so we each have a chance if one of us misses the first time," Leafrain explained.
"You mean like Yellowstorm?" Redstripe teased. Yellowstorm looked down towards the ground.
"Redstripe, you haven't even gave her a chance and now your picking on her, please just stop and we will see what she is made of!" Leafrain shot back at him.
They each headed for a bush. Redstripe knows Yellowstorm will miss and when she does, he will show her he can do a lot better. Then Redstripe smelled something. Prey he thought, here comes my chance to show Yellowstorm she can't be as a good warrior as me!
There were at least two mice slowly walking closer to them without noticing them. Redstripe was ready to pounce on one when he noticed Leafrain got the one he was aiming for. The other mouse was getting ready to flee. I will get the second one he thought as he jumped out of the bushes and was over the mouse. He was about to land on it just when the mouse was to fast for him and he missed. Then Yellowstorm jumped out of the bushes she was hiding from and she landed right on the mouse and killed it in one blow. Redstripe was shocked on what just happened. Impossible! Impossible! he thought as he saw Leafrain walk towards Yellowstorm congratulating her. He just laid there on the ground watching them laughing and being happy.
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:35 am

~Chapter 3~

Redstripe couldn't believe it. How could something like this happen? he thought. Leafrain walked up to Redstripe as he got up. "Well, aren't you impressed what Yellowstorm just did?" she asked him.
Redstripe couldn't think straight. He wasn't sure how to reply. Saying Yeah, I was impressed was like saying he was wrong. He didn't want to admit he was wrong. "Well, I could have gotten that mouse if I was paying attention better. That catch wasn't anything at all. Any cat could have gotten it," he said proudly.
Leafrain gave Redstripe an ugly look. "You really are low Redstripe. You know, I kinda liked you but now, I don't think so anymore. If only you believed in Yellowstorm, if only you gave her a chance, maybe things could have been a little different between us," she added as she walked to Yellowstorm once again.
What?! Redstripe thought. She...Leafrain...like me? he thought again. Redstripe was kinda down now feeling really stupid. Leafrain liked me and now she doesn't all because of Yellowstorm! he thought. If she wasn't here, things would have been different he added to his thoughts. Redstripe was getting furious. His thoughts were only fixated on Yellowstorm on how she ruined his chance at love. He knew it was all because of her. He looked at Yellowstorm and Leafrain as they dug their prey and walked towards Brightstep's and Whitepaw's scents.
Redstripe stood up and walked behind them but at a slower pace. He looked at the ground wondering what he should do. Should he get Yellowstorm back? Should he just admit he was wrong so Leafrain could like him again? He was so confused with all these thoughts until he looked up and saw Leafrain and Yellowstorm again. Then he noticed that they started running much faster towards Brightstep and Whitepaw.
Why are they running? he thought. Then he stopped to lick his paws because they were dirty from missing the mouse. He didn't want to show is failure to Brightstep and Whitepaw. Then Redstripe shot up. I smell something he thought. He sniffed the air again and knew what the smell was.Badgers! And the scent is right behind me! He turned around to see not one but two badgers right behind him looking down at him. They were big and huge badgers looking very hungry.
Redstripe jumped back but bumped into a third badger. He didn't dare turn to look, not until he heard a squeal near the badger. Redstripe turned and noticed white paws dangling above his head. "Whitepaw!" he screamed as he saw the apprentice being held by the scruff in the badgers mouth. This must be the father, he thought noticing the badger a little more muscular than the other two. Redstripe didn't know what to do until he was hit by a badgers paw and knocked out completely. One of the two badgers behind Redstripe picked up Redstripe by the scruff and all three of them started to walk away from the area.
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Prey Points : 8896

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:10 pm

Chapter 3 Comments
——————————
Get my dachshunds out, their name means badger dog—dachs, badger and hund, dog. (They chase badgers away)

Chapter 2 Comments
——————————
Several spelling and grammar mistakes.
Off not of, him not himself, no punctuation at the end of a sentence, and no punctuation at the end of thoughts.

Just being you normal critiquer.
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:37 pm

OMSC OMSC!!!! THAT WAS AWSOME!!! YOU GOT 2 CHAPTERS DONE!!! NOT 1 BUT 2!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Blagonet wrote:
Chapter 3 Comments
——————————
Get my dachshunds out, their name means badger dog—dachs, badger and hund, dog. (They chase badgers away)

Chapter 2 Comments
——————————
Several spelling and grammar mistakes.
Off not of, him not himself, no punctuation at the end of a sentence, and no punctuation at the end of thoughts.

Just being you normal critiquer.

Hahaha thanks Blagonet. If you recall, this is my first time writing something like this so I'm an gonna do my best to make this piece the best I can. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:31 pm

Stonestep wrote:
OMSC OMSC!!!! THAT WAS AWSOME!!! YOU GOT 2 CHAPTERS DONE!!! NOT 1 BUT 2!!!!

Thanks Stonestep. I hope you are liking it and well, I'll do my best to make it good and I'll to write more. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain Empty

Back to top Go down

New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next