Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain

Go down 
+3
Blagonet
Stonestep
Fireheart
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Prey Points : 6304

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:09 am

First topic message reminder :

~Prologue~

It was a time for a gathering and the clans were all heading to the Fourtrees with the selected cats to talk about anything important or anything unusual in the clan territories. Sunclan was first to be there and then Dawnclan followed by Rainclan and Moonclan.
"I will go first to speak," said the yellow furred cat. "Sunclan has been doing fine and everything is peaceful in our territory. I would like to announce that Sunclan has two new kits, Smallkit and Thunderkit."
The cat backed down to wait for another leader to speak. The Moonclan leader stood and spoke. "Moonclan has nothing to report as well, everything is fine and enough prey to hold us for a while."
"Well Rainclan has had some problems with prey but I think we can hold out for now," said the Rainclan leader. "I just would like to give you all notice."
Then finally the Dawnclan leader stood to speak. "I would like to report some twolegs in our area recently. I think they are going to be there a lot more and they have been and will continue to scare off prey. Dawnclan would like to request for some extra land for the mean time." "That is insane!" said the Moonclan leader. "I agree with Moonstar," said the Rainclan leader. "Asking for more land is just not right. You'll just have to try to fend for yourself and your clan." The Dawnclan leader was furious. "That's just not right Rainstar, I mean, what if your clan had twolegs in your area, you would probably be asking more land as well!" "But I don't have any twolegs, now do I, Dawnstar?" said Rainstar. Dawnstar wasn't giving up just yet. He growled but turned to the Sunclan leader. "What do you think Sunstar? Will you be willing to give us land or not?" Dawnstar gave a glare towards Sunstar. "I wouldn't dare give up any land to Dawnclan!" said Sunstar. "Then it's settled," said Moonstar. "Dawnclan will just have to try to survive on their own prey but be warned Dawnstar, if any of your warriors step in my territory, we won't show any mercy!" The other clan leaders agreed and the meeting was over.
Moonstar and Rainstar had left but before Sunstar was able to leave, Dawnstar stopped by him. "Listen Sunstar, you know you can't deny my request, so please, let some of my warriors hunt in your territory," Dawnstar said. Sunstar growled. "I won't let you even step one paw in our territory!" Sunstar demanded. Dawnstar smiled and said, "You have no choice, you either let my clan hunt in some of your territory or I will share your secret to your clan and the other clans!" Dawnstar threatened and stared at sunstar one last time and walked away. Sunstar wasn't pleased to be threatened by Dawnstar but he couldn't let his secret be spilled. Sunstar walked towards his warriors and walked back to camp thinking on what he should do.
Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum

AuthorMessage
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:01 am

~Chapter 7~

Redstripe was having a dream where he was in the forest. He saw nothing but the forest itself. He started to walk straight and then he stopped and recognized scents in the air. He smelled Sunclan cats, Moonclan, Dawnclan and Rainclan cats. He wasn't sure what was going on but he ran towards the scents. Then he stopped. He sniffed the air again. There was another scent. He smelled the air again. Badgers! He wondered what was going on so he ran farther deep in the forest and then the green grass started to turn red, the color of pure blood. The trees around him became red. Even the sky became red. Redstripe wasn't sure what was going on but he was shaking like crazy and then awoke from his sleep.
Redstripe woke up to find himself on the ground in a cave. He then recognized Whitepaw's scent. He stood up easily with no pain at all but then noticed Whitepaw's scent was outside the cave. Redstripe slowly crept towards where the one opening of the cave was. Then he smelled other scents outside. They didn't smell like badgers though. They smelled like other cats.
"Let me go, I will take you down myself!" screamed a cat. Redstripe recognized the voice of Whitepaw. He must be in trouble, he thought. Redstripe started to run towards the exit of the cave as the bright sunlight got brighter as he got closer. As he made it outside, he had to adjust his eyes to the morning sun and was blinded for the moment. "Let Whitepaw go!" he shouted as his eyes had adjusted to the bright light. He looked around and saw a total of seven cats. They were all in line of a half shape circle facing the cave entrance with Whitepaw in the middle.
"Redstripe!" the apprentice shouted as he ran to the confused warrior. "Whitepaw, you are okay!" he said to the apprentice. "Are you hurt?" he asked him. "No, not at all, these cats saved our lives!" he replied to Redstripe. Redstripe was confused and looked at them all. "So you weren't hurting Whitepaw?" he asked remembering Whitepaw's cry.
The blue-gray she-cat walked forward into the middle of the half circle who was in the middle of the line of cats. She let out a mrrow of amusement and said, "now why would we hurt a precious cat? He was only telling us the story of when he was being attacked by the badgers," the she-cat replied.
Redstripe felt stupid. "Oh, so how did we get out alive from those badgers?" he asked the cats. "And who are you anyway?" he added to his question.
The blue-gray she cat smiled and began to speak. "My name is Angel and I look after these other cats behind me. We were all once house cats but then tossed out by our owners into the forest for now reason," Angel replied. "Probably because they didn't like us anymore," she added. "But I'll let the others introduce themselves," he said respectively as she backed up back into the line of cats.
Then the black and white she-cat stated to speak. "Hello there, my name is Crystal, nice to finally talk to you, uh, Redstripe, was it?" she asked.
"Yeah, and I'm guessing Whitepaw told you my name?" he asked.
Crystal nodded happily. Then the black-gray she-cat started to speak. "And I am Tabbitha but you can call me Tabby for short!" she said happily. "But a big scardy cat!" a tiger-like tom shot at her. "No I am not!" Tabby shot back. The tom chuckled and turned to face Redstripe. "My name is Milo, pleased to meet you," he said happily. "And this is my sister, Angela," he added pointing his tail to the white she-cat with brownish-tan spots next to him. "Hello there, like Milo said, the names Angela," she said with a soft tone. Then a brown she-cat that looked like she ate a lot of kittypet food started to speak. "My name is Abigale but I like the name Abby, its easier to remember," the big she-cat said. Then finally the last cat began to speak. She was an all black cat but had white paws. "Hello, my name is Clare and I like to fight off any intruders!" she said as she looked ready to start a fight.
Redstripe was pleased to meet the cats and began to introduce himself. "As you all know, I am Redstripe of Sunclan and-" he was interrupted by Angel. "Yeah, we know, Whitepaw here told us all," she said.
"I see," Redstripe began. "So how did you manage to save us?" he asked.
Angel stood up. "We will answer you questions soon but you must starving after your long sleep and fight, come, we will give you some food," Angel said as she led the other cats to the cave. Redstripe was the last to enter. Can I really trust these rogues? he thought. Or are they still considered Kittypets? he added to his thoughts. He couldn't judge them or deny their food request since they were his and Whitepaw's only hope for surviving right now.
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:41 am

~Chapter 8~

Redstripe took a seat next to Whitepaw. Before he left the cave the first time, he never managed to take a look around. There was only one way in and out of the cave. It wasn't as dark because there was a big hole above them but the ceiling was really high. It wasn't any ordinary cave though. It seemed to stay work somehow inside. He looked around and saw a pile of fresh-kill! It was huge! Even Sunclan never had a fresh-kill pile that big! Redstripe hesitated to ask questions but then opened his mouth.
"Um how are you able to have a fresh-kill pile that large?" he asked Angel.
"Fresh-kill?" she asked in confusion. "Oh, you must mean our big pile of food. We hunt for prey quite often and we all do the hunting. Even someone old as Abby does some hunting every now and then," she added in amusement.
Abby gave Angel a big glare. "I am not that old!" she said.
"Well you are the oldest one here," Milo said. "And Clare is the youngest," he added.
"Hey, I may be young but I can sure hunt well!" Clare shot back as she struck her paw in the air.
Whitepaw stood up. "I am young too and I will become a great warrior in Sunclan!" he said proudly.
Redstripe purred in amusement. "Yeah but we got to find our way back to Sunclan first," he said to Whitepaw. "Speaking of which, where are we anyways?" he asked the cats.
Angel and the rest of the cats each got fresh-kill and handed some to Redstripe and Whitepaw. Angel sat down with her mouse in front of her and began to explain. "Right now, you aren't quite that far from your forest," she began. "We found you with a couple of badgers. Clare was the first to spot you guys,"
"Yep yep," Clare added.
"When the badgers put you both down to find some water, Clare, Crystal, Tabby and I quickly ran down to grab you guys. Then we ran away as fast as we could. The badgers had taken you far from your forest but we took you back here, where we live currently which is much closer to your forest than where the badgers had taken you," she explained. "Although I wasn't sure why the badgers would even come all this way to your forest in the first place if you live so far from their homes," she added.
Redstripe saw Angel's point. Why would they come this far anyways? So many questions left unanswered in his head he couldn't get out. "So, how far are we anyways?" he asked.
"Not that far, just past a few roads and you'll be in your forest again," she said.
"Roads?" Redstripe asked in confusion.
"You know, where cars travel on," she added. Redstripe still didn't understand what Angel was talking about. "Road are these black grounds with yellow stripes in the middle of them," she added.
"Oh, you must mean Thunderpaths!" Redstripe had said.
"I guess if that's what you cats call it," she said in confusion.
"Well if it won't be any trouble, can you tell us where to go to find our way back?" he asked politely as possible.
"Oh, we can all take you there, we will guide you back home," Angel had pointed out.
"Really? Are you sure that's not to much trouble?" Redstripe asked.
"Of course not, we would be happy to!" she said. "It will give Abby some exercise," she joked.
"Hey, I'm sorry I eat a lot," Abby said back to Angel putting her head down.
"Maybe its one of the reasons why our 'Fresh-Kill' pile is so big," Milo teased.
The cats all laughed together at the jokes. Redstripe realized he had no reason to fear these cats. They told him almost everything he needed to know and they were willing to guide them home. Redstripe was glad to see Whitepaw well too.
"So," Redstripe began. "When should we take off?"
"We will take you tomorrow when its bright out, but for now, you should get your rest for tomorrow's journey," she suggested. Redstripe nodded in agreement and took Whitepaw with him to find a warm spot to sleep at. They laid down next to a rock and Whitepaw yawned and dozed off right away. Redstripe couldn't help wonder what his previous dream was about with the scents of the clan cats and badgers and the blood. Redstripe just hoped to get home soon with Whitepaw safe. He closed his eyes hoping this was all a dream to wake up in Sunclan camp once again.
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:21 am

~Chapter 9~

Brightstep, Leafrain, Yellowstorm, Silverstripe, Tigerpaw, Darkpaw, and Lightcloud had all reached Sunclan camp and finally returned home. They had a long walk since Yellowstorm was still unconscious. Leafrain's injury was almost completely healed after having to stop a couple of times for Lightcloud to check up on it. When they entered the camp, the first to greet them was Sunstar followed by Morningfur. "Brightstep!" said the leader. "What happened to you and everyone else?" he asked shockingly.
Brightstep was hesitant. "May we speak in private in your den, Sunstar?" he asked his leader.
"Sure, I understand," the leader replied heading to his den followed by Brightstep.
Lightcloud then began to speak. "Morningfur, good to see you here, can you please help Leafrain take Yellowstorm's body to my den?" she asked politely.
"Sure, no problem at all," she replied heading towards Leafrain as they both carried Yellowstorm to the Medicine cat's den. Silverstripe then looked at Tigerpaw and Darkpaw. "Why don't you two head back to your dens and get some rest, you were a big help today," he said to the apprentices. "Alright," said Tigerpaw. They both slowly walked to their den and soon vanished within it. Silverstripe and Lightcloud were the last two in front of the Sunclan entrance.
"So, Lightcloud, do you think Yellowstorm will make it?" Silverstripe asked Lightcloud.
"I am not sure, she hasn't woken up since she fainted at the training area," he began. "She still lays in Starclan's hands but all we can do for her is give her some space, I will keep watch on her," he said.
"Thank you Lightcloud, I am not sure how this clan can survive without your help," Silverstripe said to him.
Lightcloud grinned. "Thanks Silverstripe but its the warriors that keep this clan alive and well," he added. "Lets all just get some rest since we had a long day," he said.
"Sure, you get some rest too," Silverstripe added.
"I will," Lightcloud said as he headed for the Medicine cat's den. Leafrain and Morningfur both walked and saw Lightcloud.
"Yellowstorm is fine in the den Lightcloud," Leafrain said.
"Thanks Leafrain and Morningfur, you should probably get some rest to since you've had a long day today," Lightcloud suggested.
"Yeah, I will, thanks Lightcloud," Leafrain said.
"Well, since I wasn't on the journey, I guess I will be awake for the night in case any trouble lurks in our camp," Morningfur said. "That won't be necessary, you need your sleep too," Lightcloud suggested as he walked into the Medicine cat's den. Leafrain smiled and started to head to the Warriors den. She was tired from all the work. She then remembered there will be a gathering tomorrow. What will Sunstar say to the other clans, she thought remembering that Brightstep was telling Sunstar the whole thing. Leafrain erased her thoughts.
"So, Morningfur, have things been fine at camp while we were gone?" she asked as they walked into their den. "Yeah, things were okay, I just hope Redstripe is okay where ever he is," she added. Leafrain had told Morningfur what happened when they were in the Medicine cat's den. "I'm sure he and Whitepaw are just fine, let's just rest for tomorrow's hunting, we need to get up early since we didn't get to bring much prey back today," she said.
"Alright, goodnight Leafrain," Morningfur said as she dozed off. I do hope they are okay where ever they are. They have to be okay, they must be! Leafrain thought as she dozed off too into what would feel like deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:33 am

~Chapter 10~

Redstripe woke up early in the morning and he saw that Angel, Abby and Clare where gone while the rest of the cats still slept in slumber. Whitepaw was still next to him sleeping while Milo and Angela laid close together and Tabby just spread out with her body flat on the ground. Crystal for some reason was awake in the cave just sitting in, starring at the cave walls. Redstripe decided to walk towards her and he saw claw marks on the wall she was starring at. Redstripe looked at the claw marks and they seem to make a shape of a twolegs home. "You still miss you life as a kittypet?" Redstripe asked.
"Kittypet?" Crystal asked with confusion. "Oh, a cat that lives with his or her twolegs," Redstripe replied. "Twolegs?" Crystal asked in more confusion. "You know, the things that take care of you?" Redstripe answered. "You must mean humans or people," Crystal corrected Redstripe. "Uh, yeah, if that's what you call them," Redstripe replied with confusion as well as Crystal. Crystal purred of amusement. "Yeah, I miss my, uh, 'Twolegs' and my home," she said. "I am not sure why they would kick me out though," she said in a sad tone. "They took a broom and shoved me outside and closed the door," she continued.
"Well, twolegs always do strange things that we never understand," Redstripe added. Crystal smiled. "I guess you do have a point there, they always seemed to do strange things in the house like talk loudly and scream and all," she added. "Yeah, twolegs and their weirdness," Redstripe added. Then the two cats suddenly started laughing together. Then Angel walked in with the other cats that weren't sleeping from behind her. "Alright, lets wake everyone, eat and start to move out to take you home," Angel said. Redstripe nodded and headed over to wake Whitepaw while Crystal woke everyone else. They all ate fresh-kill together for quite some time and then later were all outside the cave getting ready to head out. "Alright, is everyone ready?" Angel had asked. The cats nodded in agreement. "Alright, then lets get going," she said as they all started moving away from the cave. Angel seemed to lead them while Clare took the back of the "patrol" with Whitepaw. Redstripe was ready to go home. He wasn't sure how much he could take with the badgers and being away from his clan, although Whitepaw didn't seem to worry at all. Whitepaw was happy with a cat around his age and to "train" with. They have been walking for sometime where there were no trees but only bushes. Then a little while later, they reached a thunderpath. It was a quiet one though, no monsters in sight.
Angel started to cross and stopped in the middle of it. "It completely safe, this 'thunderpath' is completely abandoned since a new one was built all the way down there," she pointed with her paw. Redstripe was somewhat hesitant but the other cats started to cross normally and then he saw Whitepaw dash right passed him. "Whitepaw, not so fast now," he yelled to him. "But Angel said it was safe so that's why I'm crossing now," he yelled back to him. Redstripe was finally convinced and decided to cross. The cats waited till Redstripe crossed completely. When he did, they started to move again.
"So, uh, Angel, how many more thunderpaths do well need to cross?" he asked hesitantly. Angel thought for a moment and started to speak. "Umm I believe three more before we reach your forest," she said. Redstripe wasn't sure if he could cross three more. Who knows how many monsters may be on one. As they walked, the area wasn't much different from the last since it had a lot of bushes but this time there were some trees. "So, Milo," Redstripe began. "You and Angela are brother and sister, right?" Milo smiled. "Yes, we have been with each other since we were born, with the same 'twolegs' is what you call it. They kicked Angela out for no reason and I was upset. They never answered her cries when she was outside. They never brought her back in, so when they finally let me outside to get some exercise since they thought Angela was gone, we met up and decided to run away from them together," he said.
Redstripe felt bad for them. They had to leave if they still wanted to stay together as family. "What happened to your parents?" he asked. "I don't remember," Milo said looking down on the ground. Redstripe wished there was something he could do but since it was all in the past, there was nothing he could do. Angela then touch Milo with her nose. "But since we are together, things are still good since we found a new family," she added to try to cheer him up. Milo looked up smiling.
Redstripe was sad to hear their story. They continued walking when Whitepaw began to get tired. Redstripe suggested they stop and they all agreed noticing Clare was weak too. The cats all found shelter in a smaller cave but they all were able to fit in it. Redstripe was up looking at the stars as it began to get dark. A full moon, he thought. The gathering will begin soon. He saw the large Moon bright in the sky. The moon seemed larger than ever before. Was it a sign from Starclan? Will there be trouble soon to await them? Redstripe couldn't tell but he will watch the moon until he knows the gathering is ended, in case clouds cover it for a sign of bad things.
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:55 pm

~Chapter 11~

Sunstar was preparing for the gathering that was about to begin. He decided to bring Lightcloud, Leafrain, Silverstripe, Brightstep, and Tigerpaw. They have never been this low on warriors before but he soon will have more cats in the clan, he felt it. The moon was rising so the cats were on their way. "Morningfur, please watch Yellowstorm while I am out, okay?" Lightcloud asked while he was leaving. "Sure, I got it covered," Morningfur replied.
They were heading to Fourtrees to meet with the other clans. Sunclan hasn't seen much hostility lately with the clans so everything right now seemed to be at peace. Sunstar still wasn't sure what Dawnstar was going to do to him after what happened at the last gathering. Sunstar would still refuse to give land to him even if it did cause some battles. Sunstar was willing to die for the sake of his clan. They finally reached the Fourtrees and Dawnstar was the only one there right now. As Sunstar made his way to meet with Dawnstar in waiting for the other clans, Dawnstar looked at Sunstar and smiled. "So Sunstar, have you been thinking lately? About my request?" he asked with a strange tone of voice. "Yes Dawnstar and like I said before, there is no way I will be giving you any land to Dawnclan," he warned. "Then you know what will happen tonight, right? If you don't announce you sharing land with me, I will announce your big secret!" Dawnstar warned. Sunstar was annoyed on how he kept threatening him with his secret. Then Rainclan and Moonclan had arrived. Moonstar and Rainstar had met up with Sunstar and Dawnstar and began the meeting.
"I'll begin," Rainstar started. "Nothing to report in Rainclan, prey as been plentiful," Rainstar said as he backed down after his announcement. Dawnstar had then stood up and began to speak. "The twolegs have been getting more worse in our area. They don't seem to leave and we need some more prey since the twolegs are scaring them off," he began. "Um, Dawnstar," Moonstar began. "I think we already settled this and we told you that none of us would be giving you any land," Moonstar reminded Dawnstar.
Dawnstar started to get annoyed. "But we can't survive much longer!" he announced. "Well you look fit to me," Rainstar pointed out. The other leaders nodded in agreement with Rainstar but Dawnstar started to get angry. "Listen, if any of you don't lend my clan some land, I wil-"
"Or you will what?," Rainstar interrupted. "Fight us? If you are 'starving' right now, you won't be able to be fit to fight anyways," Rainstar shot at Dawnstar. Dawnstar couldn't say anymore and backed down. Sunstar then stood up and began. "I would like to report badgers in our territory," he began. "They had attack some of our Warriors and we think they had taken Redstripe and Whitepaw. If any of you see them, please bring them back to Sunclan. We will be very much appreciated," Sunstar had announced and then backed down.
Moonstar than stood up and began is news. "We have also smelled some badgers in our territory but we have not seen any so far. Also, our Medicine cat, Waveheart had seen a signs from Starclan and he felt it was right to share it with you all," he announced. "Go ahead Waveheart," he said as he backed down to let the Medicine cat stand and speak. "I have been seeing the same dream lately. I bloodshed everywhere, on the ground, trees, even the sky is red. I smell all the clans' scents and I even smell badgers but there was also another unusual smell. I couldn't put my paw on it but it felt like something important. That's all I had to say," he said as he backed down.
Sunstar began to speak. "What do you all think this means?" he asked the other leaders. Rainstar then spoke in. "It seems to me that badgers will cause bloodshed soon for trouble in all the clans," she said. Then Dawnstar joined in. "Well if there will be badgers, Dawnclan will stop them easily but won't be helping the other clans if they can't handle the badgers," he announced. Then Moonstar began to speak. "Well I think we all should be prepared for this battle if it does come. Although I am not sure what this 'other scent' could be," he said. "Well it could be more danger," Sunstar said. "Then if it is, we must be prepared completely," Rainstar added. Dawnstar didn't say a word. "Alright, lets hope to have peace for now and until then, we will meet at the next gathering," Moonstar had said ending the gathering. Moonclan left first, then Rainclan followed by Dawnclan. Sunclan was last to leave. Sunstar was the last to leave, having to be surprised that Dawnstar had sad nothing nor did he wait to talk to him again. Before Sunstar was about to leave, he saw Lightcloud looking up at the sky. "What's wrong Lightcloud?" Sunstar asked. "You mean to tell me none of you guys noticed it?" Lightcloud asked. "Noticed what?" Sunstar asked as he looked up at the sky and realized what Lightcloud meant. "You mean to tell me that those enormous clouds have been covering the moon during the entire meeting?" he asked shockingly to Lightcloud. "Yes, those clouds must be a warning from Starclan, it has to be for those big clouds to cover that huge moon," he pointed out looking in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:52 pm

~Chapter 12~

Redstripe couldn't sleep well the other night, not when he saw clouds come out of no where during the full moon. There has to be something bad going on, he thought. The sun was now risen and the cats were already off. Whitepaw was really energetic and playful fight with Clare on the way. As they were walking, they were now in an area with moist grass. "Its all wet here," Whitepaw complained. "Don't complain Whitepaw, this is the route to home," Redstripe reminded Whitepaw. As they were walking, Whitepaw started to get hungry. "I need some food!" Whitepaw complained. "Well you won't find a good mouse in this area," Redstripe said. Angel then sighed. "We will hunt soon, right now, we are approaching another 'thunderpath'," she warned the others.
They stopped in front of it. "Careful," Angel warned. "This one is quite active," she said as many monsters drove by. "How will we cross this?!" Redstripe asked in a fearful tone. "Easy," Milo began. "We just sit here and wait," he said. Well that's a good plan, Angel thought sarcastically. "How do you think I know my way around these areas, I have been a lone for a long time, I know where there is a secret route," Angel mentioned. She led the cats to an area where there was a pile of leaves. "If we move these leaves, there will be a secret tunnel where we can all crawl under the 'thunderpath' and make it to the other side," she explained as she moved the leaves. The other cats helped and the tunnel was revealed. "Don't worry," Angel began. "For some reason, the other side is never covered with leaves so we don't have to move more leaves," she said as Redstripe was relieved. Angel went under first, then Whitepaw and the other cats leaving Redstripe to go last. The tunnel wasn't narrow so they all fit fine but it was dirty and some bugs in it.
As soon as Redstripe got out, the cats were cleaning their fur. "Alright, we crossed the thunderpath, can we hunt now?" Whitepaw asked desperately. Angel purred in amusement. "Sure, Tabby, Milo, Angela and Clare, you all go hunt while Abby, Crystal, Whitepaw, Redstripe and I find some shelter," she ordered the others. "Actually, I'll go hunt with the others if that's fine," Redstripe requested. "Sure, if you want, go ahead," Angel said politely. They all departed for some time. Angel's group was able to find a little area with a few den like areas, like Sunclan's Whitepaw had told them. When Redstripe and his group got some prey, they followed the scent of Angel and were able to find them all. "Wow, that's a lot of prey!" Whitepaw said being amazed at all of the mice and vole that were caught. "Yeah, it was easy since this area is much like our clan," Redstripe pointed out. Whitepaw was the first to start eating and finish quick. He feel asleep with Clare in a small den-like place. The other cats were all eating still along with Redstripe.
"So, if you don't mind me asking, what happened with the rest of you guys?" Redstripe asked. Abby was the first to speak. "Not much with me," she began while eating. "I assumed they kicked me out because I always asked for more food," Abby said while smiling and eating. "She always says the same thing," Tabby teased. "Anyways, my 'twolegs' kicked me out because they recently got a dog. They didn't even want to give me away to another 'twolegs', they just threw me outside," she explained. Crystal then just stared at the sky. "I still don't understand why they threw me out. I mean, I never asked for too much food or have another pet in the house or complain or anything and in the end, they threw me outside. I doesn't make any sense," she said. "What about Clare?" Redstripe asked looking at the sleeping cat next to Whitepaw. Angel spoke for Clare. "She says she doesn't remember much but she did say that when was only a few months old, her 'twolegs' were giving her away, selling her to other 'twolegs'. She said she didn't want to live with them so she jumped out of the box she was in and ran into the forest," Angel explained. "And that's all she ever told us, but it makes sense since she is only about a year old now," Angel added. There was complete silence for a bit and Angel then spoke once more. "Let wake up the little ones, we must continue our journey to your forest," she suggested. Redstripe nodded and headed to wake Whitepaw while Crystal went to wake up Clare. Both cats woke up and they all moved on. Redstripe was anxious to get back to his clan. Although he couldn't help but to feel that something bad would happen when he would return with Whitepaw.
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Prey Points : 8896

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:05 pm

5 chapters! A NEW RECORD!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS SOOOOOOOOO GOOOD!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:07 pm

Actually, its 6 Chapters ^-^ Did you really read it that fast or are you just saying that? XD
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:09 pm

I skimmed, i read (but mostly skimmed)
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Hahaha that's fine if you just skimmed, I know, Its a lot to read ^-^ I made a new chapter like every hour to and hour and a half.
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Prey Points : 3054

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:44 pm

Its AWSOME!!!! 6 CHAPTERS!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:52 pm

Thanks Stonestep.
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:28 pm

No problem Fireheart!! Cant wait to see chapter 13 and so on..... Razz
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:14 pm

Yeah, it will take some time ^-^
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:20 pm

Great, I will be waiting...... Razz Jk!! But I will read it!!
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:02 am

Alright, thanks Stonestep. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:11 am

Woot woot
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:08 am

~Chapter 13~

Redstripe was next to Whitepaw as they continued their journey. It has been four days since the badger attack and they had crossed four thunderpaths which meant they had one more to cross before they made it back to the forest. The cats were all quiet for a while ever since the last thunderpath where Whitepaw was almost hit by a monster because Abby was slow and Whitepaw wanted to help her. Then Redstripe began to speak.
"So, how long until we reach this last thunderpath?" he asked. "We will reach it before sundown. So we will be there pretty soon," Angel responded. Whitepaw's stomach growled and Redstripe suggested that they stopped to hunt. Redstripe was with Whitepaw to hunt while the others hunted elsewhere. "Hey, Whitepaw, let's train a little, okay?" Redstripe told Whitepaw. "Really?" he asked as his eyes grew with excitement. "But you aren't my mentor," he added. Redstripe purred of amusement. "That's okay, I think you need to stay fit just in case we run into more trouble," he added. Whitepaw agreed. They caught two mice and started to train a bit. Whitepaw charged after Redstripe but Whitepaw was a little slow so it was easy to evade Whitepaw's attack.
"I am too slow, I don't think I am fit to be a warrior," Whitepaw said in sadness as his tail went down. "Don't say that, you are a perfect warrior, you just never got the chance to train much, that's all. Plus, battles aren't always about speed, it's about skill and bravery. You need to be confident on defeating your opponent and you'll then be able to lay a paw on him," Redstripe encouraged. "Let's try again only this time, don't just charge straight on but try to move around to trick up my movements," he told Whitepaw. Whitepaw then charged but quickly moved to Redstripe's left side and threw his paw straight out. Redstripe quickly thought and dodged the attack but Whitepaw quickly turned around and pounced on Redstripe. "Good job Redstripe, you were able to get me on the ground," he praised. Whitepaw was filled with excitement.
They had ended the training and caught up with the other cats. "Take your time?" Angel asked. "Yeah, just put in a little training for this apprentice," Redstripe said has he patted Whitepaw's head. Whitepaw smiled and shook his head of agreement. "Well, we are almost there, let's hurry before sundown," Angel suggested as he nodded and they all moved out. Redstripe couldn't help but to think how the other clans have been doing since they had left. What if the badgers attacked the clans? What if they forget about us? Redstripe shook his head as he realized they were silly questions to never be answered until he was home.
The cats finally reached the thunderpath which was very quiet.
"I am not sure if this is abandoned but it looks safe to cross," Crystal said as she looked at Angel for her approval. Angel nodded. "Yes, let's go now before a 'monster' does come," she said as the cats started to run. Whitepaw got halfway there when he noticed a butterfly flying by. He then stopped and stared at it. Redstripe was already across when he finally realized that Whitepaw wasn't by his side. He quickly turned around to see Whitepaw trying to catch the butterfly in the middle of the thunderpath. "Whitepaw, hurry, get over here before a-" he began but then started to feel the ground shake and loud noises get louder. It was a monster coming by. "Whitepaw!" Redstripe screamed as he saw the monster approach faster.
Whitepaw then looked to his right and saw the monster coming straight for him. Whitepaw couldn't move. He was to startled to move and scared to even think about anything else. He watched as the lights from the monster grew larger and brighter as the monster approached. Redstripe was about to run to Whitepaw when he saw Angel run right by him to the thunderpath. Angel ran and made it to Whitepaw. Angel then picked up Whitepaw by the scruff and began to turn and run again only to see the monster two mouse tails away from them. Angel then knew she had no choice, she moved her head to the right and used all her strength to move her head to the left as she opened her mouth to let the little warrior fly in the air by the launch of Angel's throw. Whitepaw landed safely into the grass as Clare and Milo ran to check on him. Redstripe was relieved but turned to see the monster run past him where Angel was standing. The monster got Angel.
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:44 am

~Chapter 14~

Leafrain was on a border patrol with Silverstripe, Darkpaw and Tigerpaw. They walked all the way up to the Moonclan border. They walked down the side the border between Moonclan and Sunclan. Then Tigerpaw stopped and looked up at the sky. "What's wrong Tigerpaw?" Leafrain asked as she noticed him looking up. "Do you think Whitepaw and Redstripe are okay?" he asked. Leafrain was a little shocked by his question but then smiled a little. "Of course they are okay, they will find their way home, I just know it," she said confidently as she looked up at the sky as well. Then Silverstripe felt a little alarmed.
"I smell Moonclan cats," he said as he sniffed the air again. "In our territory!" Leafrain was surprised. What would Moonclan cats be doing in our territory! "We must slowly follow their scent," Silverstripe said as he crouched down and walked around from the border line where the scent was leading him. Leafrain and the two apprentices followed behind him as they also crouched down and moved slowly. Silverstripe was getting closer and then came up to a bush. The scent was on the other side of this bush. He then went ran through the bush to get to the other side. "What are you doing in our-" he started off but stopped as his eyes grew large as he was in disbelief in what his eyes were showing him. Then the other three warriors jumped out from the bust with their teeth showing but then stopped as they saw what Silverstripe was seeing. "What-" Leafrain began as she walked closer. What they saw was not Moonclan cats but dead prey everywhere in the clearing of the forest. "Who could have," Leafrain began as Silverstripe walked closer.
"This dead prey is no good, there is about thirteen dead mice, two birds and even a fox!" Silverstripe said in shock. "And it smells of Moonclan!" he added. "Do you think Moonclan really would have done this? To destroy a bunch of our prey and leave it here?" Leafrain asked in disbelief. "I don't know but we must report this to Sunstar immediately!" Silverstripe said as the other cats nodded and dashed off the their camp. They reached camp and Silverstripe had told Brightstep and Sunstar everything. "Are you sure that it had scent of Moonclan?" Sunstar asked being unsure of what Silverstripe had told him. "Yes, I am completely positive it had Moonclan's scent," he said hoping his leader would believe him. "I see," he began. "This can't be tolerated, I will go over to Moonclan to talk to Moonstar and demand an explanation!" "I will go with you," Brightstep said. "I also think Silverstripe and Leafrain should come with us so they can explain what they saw to him," he suggested. Sunstar nodded in agreement. "Let's be off then to find out what Moonstar is playing at!" Sunstar said as they were prepared to walk out. "Morningfur, please watch the camp while we are out," Brightstep asked Morningfur. "You can count on me, I will make sure the apprentices don't get into any trouble as well," she teased as Tigerpaw and Darkpaw frowned. Brightstep nodded and walked beside Sunstar with Leafrain and Silverstripe behind him. Leafrain wasn't sure how Moonclan could have pulled something off like this without any of the warriors noticing them. She was ready for anything if something were to happen as they were in Moonclan.
They then reached the border line of Sunclan and Moonclan as they met up with a patrol. Blackclaw, a Moonclan warrior growled. "Sunstar, what are you doing just across the border!" he asked demanding an answer. "I only want to speak with Moonstar, I need to speak with him," he asked politely as possible. Blackclaw looked at Lightningcloud who was also with him on the patrol along with Stormpaw, his apprentice. Lightningcloud nodded at Blackclaw and he turned to face the Sunclan warriors. "Alright, follow me then," he said as the cats followed behind him.
They reached the Moonclan camp as Blackclaw ran ahead to find Moonstar. In a short time, Moonstar came out of his den and walked up to Sunstar. "Sunstar, what brings you here in my camp?" he asked with a glare at him. "I wish to be given an explanation on to why there is Moonclan scent all over my territory!" he asked Moonstar. "What are you talking about, none of my warriors have crossed the border into you territory, how can you be sure it was my warriors," he asked feeling that Sunstar was not telling the truth. Silverstripe then walked up to Moonstar. "Because we found a bunch of our prey destroyed with your clan's scent all over it!" Silverstripe said with an angry face. Moonstar was shocked but was also confused at the same time. "I really don't know what you are talking about. I'll have you know that none of my warriors would dare step in your territory!" he shot back. "Well then why would your scent be on the prey?" Leafrain jumped in. Moonstar had no answer to what she asked. "I don't know but I am telling you, we didn't do anything," Moonstar said again. Sunstar wasn't sure what say next but then thought it over. "Fine, I'll believe you for now, but if we catch your scent again, you will wishing you never shared a border with Sunclan!" Sunstar threatened as he turned to leave the camp followed by the other warriors. Leafrain wasn't sure if she believe Moonstar or not. She had too much to think about. She hoped she wouldn't have to face Moonclan over a battle, that's the last thing she wants right now.
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:48 am

~Chapter 15~

Redstripe was stoned. Angel had just risked her life to save Whitepaw's life. Redstripe stared at Angel's motionless body on the thunderpath. He couldn't move until Angela walked up to Redstripe. "Don't worry, everything will be-" Angela began but was interrupted. "Everything won't be okay, Angel just risked her life to save Whitepaw, she didn't have to do that since she doesn't know us well," he said as his words trailed off. Abby walked up to Redstripe's other side.
"Everything will be okay, Angel isn't dead," she said with a smile. Redstripe was confused. What are they talking about. She just got run over by a monster, she couldn't have possibly survived that! Tabby then started to speak. "I know, you must be confused but didn't you ever think why her name was Angel?" she said. Angel's body then began to form back into flesh and it's normal self. Angel flinched and then slowly got back up on her four paws. She walked close to Redstripe on the grass and sat.
"You must be shocked, I know but I don't die, at least, not yet," she said. "But I don't understand, how?" he asked in disbelief. Angel smiled, "You see, you never once asked about my past, so I will tell you," she said as she walked over to a rock and jumped on it as the other cats gathered around her. "You see, I was never owned by a 'twolegs', I was always a loner. I was in the streets my whole entire life and one day, I accidentally walked onto the 'thunderpath' without looking and a 'monster' hit me. I was still breathing by the time it stopped and a 'twoleg' came out of it's stomach. I was rushed into some building and the 'twolegs' with blue clothes and weird masks were doing something to my body. I remember dieing twice at that moment, when I was taken to some 'heaven' but left it three times. It wasn't any heaven I expected because this one had strange cats that talked to me telling me that I had nine lives," she explained as Redstripe seemed to be spaced out. "So from then on, I lost three lives, and today which I have lost four. I still have five and I know I won't have them forever because I feel like I was destined to meet you two and one day lose my lives after my journey with you." Redstripe was shocked from it all. How can a rogue have nine lives? The 'heaven' she talked about, was that Starclan? Is she even telling the truth? Too many thoughts filled in his head and he shook them out of his mind.
"I know what you are thinking and you probably don't believe me but I have lost four lives and you did just see me come back to life so whether or not you believe me, I am an Angel." Angel felt proud of it. Redstripe felt like she was meant to not only meet him and Whitepaw but also with the other cats she has found and saved. "I-I believe you. I know a cat can have nine lives. It's possible but I have never heard of a rogue with nine lives before," he began. "I can't tell you where I have also seen this since its against the Warrior code to talk about the clan leaders history to rogues."
Angel smiled. "I never asked but that's okay. At least you believe me. Well, now that you have heard my story," she said as she jumped off the rock. "Shall we continue our journey?" Redstripe looked at Whitepaw. He seemed to love her story because his eyes were glimmering of curiosity and excitement. Redstripe smiled and nodded in agreement. Angel nodded and started to lead them.
That was the last thunderpath they had to cross. A little more time and they will soon be back at home. Redstripe wasn't sure how long but he was sure anxious to get home and tell all his clan mates about his crazy journey. He walked beside Whitepaw and made sure he wouldn't get into any more trouble, for it may cause more dangerous events. Not only was he watching Whitepaw but he was watching ahead, to be sure no predators try to attack the cats by surprise as they headed home to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm

What are you doing going to bed at night at 1am and then waking up at 5?!? Anyways.... Awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:42 pm

Also, in chapter 13, poor Angel. Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:58 pm

Hahaha, what makes you think I go to bed at all?! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:46 pm

Love this story ^_^ It takes me forever to write chapters... Keep it up Fire!
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Aww thanks Razorwing! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next