Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain

Go down 
+3
Blagonet
Stonestep
Fireheart
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Prey Points : 6304

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:09 am

First topic message reminder :

~Prologue~

It was a time for a gathering and the clans were all heading to the Fourtrees with the selected cats to talk about anything important or anything unusual in the clan territories. Sunclan was first to be there and then Dawnclan followed by Rainclan and Moonclan.
"I will go first to speak," said the yellow furred cat. "Sunclan has been doing fine and everything is peaceful in our territory. I would like to announce that Sunclan has two new kits, Smallkit and Thunderkit."
The cat backed down to wait for another leader to speak. The Moonclan leader stood and spoke. "Moonclan has nothing to report as well, everything is fine and enough prey to hold us for a while."
"Well Rainclan has had some problems with prey but I think we can hold out for now," said the Rainclan leader. "I just would like to give you all notice."
Then finally the Dawnclan leader stood to speak. "I would like to report some twolegs in our area recently. I think they are going to be there a lot more and they have been and will continue to scare off prey. Dawnclan would like to request for some extra land for the mean time." "That is insane!" said the Moonclan leader. "I agree with Moonstar," said the Rainclan leader. "Asking for more land is just not right. You'll just have to try to fend for yourself and your clan." The Dawnclan leader was furious. "That's just not right Rainstar, I mean, what if your clan had twolegs in your area, you would probably be asking more land as well!" "But I don't have any twolegs, now do I, Dawnstar?" said Rainstar. Dawnstar wasn't giving up just yet. He growled but turned to the Sunclan leader. "What do you think Sunstar? Will you be willing to give us land or not?" Dawnstar gave a glare towards Sunstar. "I wouldn't dare give up any land to Dawnclan!" said Sunstar. "Then it's settled," said Moonstar. "Dawnclan will just have to try to survive on their own prey but be warned Dawnstar, if any of your warriors step in my territory, we won't show any mercy!" The other clan leaders agreed and the meeting was over.
Moonstar and Rainstar had left but before Sunstar was able to leave, Dawnstar stopped by him. "Listen Sunstar, you know you can't deny my request, so please, let some of my warriors hunt in your territory," Dawnstar said. Sunstar growled. "I won't let you even step one paw in our territory!" Sunstar demanded. Dawnstar smiled and said, "You have no choice, you either let my clan hunt in some of your territory or I will share your secret to your clan and the other clans!" Dawnstar threatened and stared at sunstar one last time and walked away. Sunstar wasn't pleased to be threatened by Dawnstar but he couldn't let his secret be spilled. Sunstar walked towards his warriors and walked back to camp thinking on what he should do.
Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum

AuthorMessage
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Prey Points : 8896

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Fireheart wrote:
Blagonet wrote:
Chapter 3 Comments
——————————
Get my dachshunds out, their name means badger dog—dachs, badger and hund, dog. (They chase badgers away)

Chapter 2 Comments
——————————
Several spelling and grammar mistakes.
Off not of, him not himself, no punctuation at the end of a sentence, and no punctuation at the end of thoughts.

Just being you normal critiquer.

Hahaha thanks Blagonet. If you recall, this is my first time writing something like this so I'm an gonna do my best to make this piece the best I can. Smile

I know. Razz At the end I was making fun of critiques and how they always make fun of other people's work. But those are mistakes that are in there. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:40 pm

Blagonet wrote:
I know. Razz At the end I was making fun of critiques and how they always make fun of other people's work. But those are mistakes that are in there. Razz

Yeah, I'll make sure of that when I write/type the next chapter! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Prey Points : 3054

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:42 pm

I KNOW!!! I cannot wait for the next one!!!
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:44 pm

Hahaha it will come soon Stonestep! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:47 pm

YES!!! That day, I will be filled with joy, because my anticipations will be gone!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:51 am

Gotta get that. Gotta get that. Gotta get that (chapter) done Fireheart!
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:48 am

Hahahah That was a good one!!! LOVE ITT!!!
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:03 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:09 am

~Chapter 4~

Leafrain was on the lying on the ground motionless. Then her paw moved. She opened her eyes slower seeing the forest all sideways. She then realized she was on the ground and then got up. There was blood everywhere. Her back left paw was bleeding out blood and injured. She couldn't move much because of it.
She then looked around the whole area to see Yellowstorm on the ground with her belly cut straight down. She tried to walk over to her but couldn't move. Leafrain then looked for Brightstep and found him on the ground. She couldn't tell if he was hurt.
Where's Whitepaw, she wondered. Leafrain wondered what happened to him. She tried to remember everything before this all happened.
She remembered Yellowstorm and her talking to one another and then smelling a badger ahead. She then remembered them running towards the scent because that's where Brightstep was training with Whitepaw. She then remembered that the badger was much larger then a normal badger and they tried to fight it off because it was trying to attack Whitepaw and Brightstep. That's all she remembered when she thought about something else.
Where's Redstripe! She was getting really worried because she couldn't smell his scent anywhere. She then turned to face Yellowstorm.
"Yellowstorm? Are you okay?" she tried to call to her but no answer. Leafrain was getting more worried because she was the only one conscious right now. She struggled to stand on her four paws but managed. She slowly walked towards Yellowstorm's body while trying not to make her hind leg get into anymore injuries then it already was.
Leafrain lowered her head to Yellowstorm's body so her muzzled moved Yellowstorm's body to try to wake her. "Yellowstorm, please wake up," she said as tears came down from her eyes. Yellowstorm's eyes opened ever so slowly. Her eyes gazed at Leafrain's as she saw her crying. "Leafrain, I am alive, don't worry. Please, just check on Brightstep, I think, I think he may be in more pain than I," he said. Leafrain started to bring more tears down her eyes. "No, I don't think you can make it. I want to stay by your side, I am sure Brightstep is alright," she said as a shadow hovered over Leafrain and Yellowstorm. Leafrain turned her head to see Brightstep standing fine and well.
"Listen, I wasn't hurt that badly, just a scar on my face, I will head back to camp and bring a patrol and Lightcloud here," he said. "Since you are both hurt, please wait here till I bring help," he ordered as he dashed into the trees as fast as he could.
Yellowstorm smiled a bit. "At least he is okay," she said to Leafrain. Leafrain couldn't move, she sat next to Yellowstorm hoping she was going to make it. "Hey, Yellowstorm," Leafrain began.
"Yeah?" Yellowstorm replied.
"I am sorry for everything in the past. I mean, you never did much and us warriors would al-"
"Leafrain, its okay," she interrupted. "I know, I over heard everything you guys said. I always knew that you guys thought I was lazy and I understand, I mean, I never liked work anyways." she added.
Leafrain smiled. " I am sorry for it all though and I am sure if Redstripe were here-"
"Where is Redstripe anyways, and Whitepaw?" she asked.
"I don't know either, but, I think the badgers got them," Leafrain sadly said to Yellowstorm.
"What?!" Yellowstorm said loudly. "Shouldn't we follow the badger's scent then?"
Leafrain hesitated for a second. "I know, if only I could but my left back leg is injured and you are injured and Brightstep went to get help for us. The badger's scent is gone and we can't follow it. It's too dangerous but I really wish I wasn't injured so I could claw that badger's face off." Leafrain had said.
Yellowstorm was motionless for a moment. Then she tried to stand. "No, don't move Yellowstorm, you might make your wound worse!" Leafrain warned but Yellowstorm stood up anyways. Leafrain stood up in front of Yellowstorm and Yellowstorm was about to speak. "Leafrain, I have a confession," she started.
"What is it Yellowstorm?" she asked in confusion.
"No matter how rude, mean or obnoxious Redstripe was, I always kinda liked him," she said to Leafrain. Leafrain's eyes grew large remembering telling Redstripe that she liked him. At a time like this, she was thinking, What will I do about Redstripe if Yellowstorm has feelings for him too?
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:32 am

~Chapter 5~

Sunstar was setting up border patrols. The clan was all busy. Prey was running low and Sunstar didn't think that Dawnclan will stay quiet for long from what happened at the last gathering. "Silverstripe, you lead the border patrol," he said to Silverstripe.
"Yes Sunstar!" Silverstripe replied as he ran to gather up a few more cats to go with him.
Sunstar wasn't sure what to do. Ever since the last gathering, he wasn't sure when Dawnclan will strike if they planned to. Sunstar was protective of his clan and would do anything for it. Sunstar went back into his den to rest for the meantime but before he headed inside, Silverstripe got back to talk with Sunstar.
"Sunstar, just to inform you, I will be taking Tigerpaw and Darkpaw. I will leave Morningfur with you since she is our last warrior at camp," he announced.
Sunstar thought for a moment. "You are right about that, I wonder what's taking Brightstep so long to train Whitepaw," he wondered.
"While we are on our border patrol, would you like us to go find Brightstep and make sure he is okay?" asked Silverstripe.
"Yes, that would be great, thank you Silverstripe," replied Sunstar as he nodded to him and went inside his den. Silverstripe then walked to the Sunclan entrance to meet with Tigerpaw and Darkpaw. Silverstripe met up with the two apprentices and was ready to go. "Tigerpaw and Darkpaw, I will be the only warrior here to watch you on our border patrol, so please be cooperative with me today, okay?" he asked politely to the young apprentices.
"Sure, no problemo!" answered Tigerpaw.
"I guess," replied Darkpaw.
"Alright then, lets go!" Silverstripe said as they left their camp. They walked a short distance till Silverstripe heard a cat coming close to their direction. "Shh, quiet, I hear someone coming," said Silverstripe.
"Its Brightstep!" said Tigerpaw.
Silverstripe sniffed the air and Tigerpaw was right, it was Brightstep. Brightstep then came right next to the cats and was breathing really hard. "There you are Brightstep, what are you doing here and where is Whitepaw and the rest of the hunting patrol?" asked Silverstripe.
Brightstep was trying to catch his breathe and started to speak. "Badgers! They got Whitepaw and I don't know where Redstripe is but Yellowstorm and Leafrain are injured!" replied Brightstep.
Silverstripe thought quickly. "Quick, Darkpaw, go to camp and fetch us Lightcloud!" he ordered the apprentice. The apprentice nodded and dashed away. "Brightstep, I know you just came back from running and all but could you please quickly lead us to where they are?" asked Silverstripe.
"Sure, no problem at all, hurry, this way," replied Brightstep as they went to where Yellowstorm and Leafrain are injured. I hope I am not to late, thought Brightstep as he lead Silverstripe and Tigerpaw to the injured warriors.
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:57 pm

~Chapter 6~

Leafrain was motionless for quite sometime after Yellowstorm had just confessed her liking about Redstripe. Leafrain then shook her head. "Yellowstorm, you should just lay back on the ground and re-"
"No, I am okay, we must try to get back to camp or...," Yellowstorm was about to say but then fainted and fell straight down to the ground again. Her wound on her stomach was starting to bleed again.
"Yellowstorm!" Leafrain shouted as she slowly walked to her fallen body. What am I going to do? Leafrain thought. Brightstep hasn't gotten back yet and Yellowstorm seems to be getting worse! she added to her thought.
Leafrain looked around the forest to see if their was something to use to stop Yellowstorm's wound from getting worse. I remember Lightcloud always giving us cobwebs to stop the bleeding, thought Leafrain. She spotted some cobwebs over on some small bushed but when she tried to walk over to get some, the wound on her hind paw started to feel pain. She then plopped down on the ground. I am hopeless, I am so hopeless, she thought. Then she started to close her eyes. She was getting tired and scared but couldn't keep her eyes opened. Before they shut completely, she smelled the air and her head shot right up.
Brightstep's scent! she recognized.
She tried to stand up again but found it quite difficult to do so. She struggled till she was able to keep her balance on all four paws. She slowly walked closer to Yellowstorm again until she was able to touch her body with one of her paws. Then in seconds, Brightstep had came back and Leafrain was happy.
"You are back!" shouted Leafrain.
"Yes, sorry I took so long but I was slowing up. I have brought Silverstripe and Tigerpaw. I had Darkpaw with me but I sent him back to bring Lightcloud," explained Brightstep.
"Thank you Brightstep," replied Leafrain.
"Alright, we need to take you both back to camp," said Silverstripe. "Where is Redstripe?" he asked.
"I think he was also caught by the badgers," said Leafrain as she put her head down facing the ground.
"I see," said Silverstripe. "Well, lets hurry, before we run into more trouble," he added. Brightstep went to help Leafrain walk so she can keep her balance steady while Silverstripe and Tigerpaw both carried Yellowstorm's motionless body. They started to head to camp and walked a bit slow. As they were walking, they ran into Darkpaw and Lightcloud who had some herbs with him.
Lightcloud began to spoke. "Darkpaw told me all and I brought what I thought was needed," he began as the other cats put down Yellowstorm. "Here are some chewed up Marigold leaves, place it on Yellowstorm's wound," he ordered Darkpaw as Lightcloud took some for Leafrain. "Put this on your wound on your paw," he told Leafrain. Leafrain nodded her head and took some and placed it on her wound.
Lightcloud gathered some Cobwebs and placed it on Yellowstorm's wound and Leafrain's wound. "That should stop the bleeding," he said.
"Will Yellowstorm be okay?" asked Leafrain.
"I don't know, she still is breathing but she is in Starclan's hands right now," he said as he put his extra herbs on a leaf and rolled it up to hold the rest in. "Let's just focus on getting you all back to camp, okay?" said Lightcloud which the cats all nodded and started to walk as Silverstripe and Brightstep took Yellowstorm's body for Tigerpaw to save his strength for the walk home. I hope Yellowstorm is okay, she thought and then looked up at the blue sky. I hope you are alive somewhere Redstripe with Whitepaw next to you! she added to her thoughts as she was now looking at the bright sun hovering above them as they walked back to their camp. The sun was all bright but even when it symbolized peace, it seemed to show a different sign that she couldn't even tell herself, wondering what it meant.

Last edited by Fireheart on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:19 pm

3 chapters!!! 3!!! It is AWESOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:21 pm

Hahaha, you really think so?
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:58 pm

Yes!
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:00 pm

Awww, thanks Blagonet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:01 pm

You're very welcome.
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:10 pm

OMSC
YOU DID THREE CHAPTERS!!!!!! THEY WERE AWSOME!!!! THERE ARE SOOOO MANY QUESTIONS??!!!
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:13 pm

Hahaha yeah, I am trying to do more each day. ^-^ I can also try to answer any questions you have. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:14 pm

It is very good.
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:14 pm

AWSOME CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:49 am

Ok, so im going to work on Chapter 7-11 right now but a heads up:Please go back to chapter 6, its nothing big but I changed the ending of chapter 6 is all, just added another sentence, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:06 pm

AWESOME!!! I think this could really go somewhere.... you can self publish it on www.lulu.com its free and easy (not that ive tried it out, thats what they say.
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:13 pm

AWSOME!!! You should totally go for it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:36 pm

Thanks for the link Blagonet but I think I will post it on another forum first to see what others think and if they like it, I'll post it at the link then. Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:28 pm

I hope you do, it is REALLY good so far!!! *squeels again*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next