Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain

Go down 
+3
Blagonet
Stonestep
Fireheart
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Prey Points : 6304

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:09 am

First topic message reminder :

~Prologue~

It was a time for a gathering and the clans were all heading to the Fourtrees with the selected cats to talk about anything important or anything unusual in the clan territories. Sunclan was first to be there and then Dawnclan followed by Rainclan and Moonclan.
"I will go first to speak," said the yellow furred cat. "Sunclan has been doing fine and everything is peaceful in our territory. I would like to announce that Sunclan has two new kits, Smallkit and Thunderkit."
The cat backed down to wait for another leader to speak. The Moonclan leader stood and spoke. "Moonclan has nothing to report as well, everything is fine and enough prey to hold us for a while."
"Well Rainclan has had some problems with prey but I think we can hold out for now," said the Rainclan leader. "I just would like to give you all notice."
Then finally the Dawnclan leader stood to speak. "I would like to report some twolegs in our area recently. I think they are going to be there a lot more and they have been and will continue to scare off prey. Dawnclan would like to request for some extra land for the mean time." "That is insane!" said the Moonclan leader. "I agree with Moonstar," said the Rainclan leader. "Asking for more land is just not right. You'll just have to try to fend for yourself and your clan." The Dawnclan leader was furious. "That's just not right Rainstar, I mean, what if your clan had twolegs in your area, you would probably be asking more land as well!" "But I don't have any twolegs, now do I, Dawnstar?" said Rainstar. Dawnstar wasn't giving up just yet. He growled but turned to the Sunclan leader. "What do you think Sunstar? Will you be willing to give us land or not?" Dawnstar gave a glare towards Sunstar. "I wouldn't dare give up any land to Dawnclan!" said Sunstar. "Then it's settled," said Moonstar. "Dawnclan will just have to try to survive on their own prey but be warned Dawnstar, if any of your warriors step in my territory, we won't show any mercy!" The other clan leaders agreed and the meeting was over.
Moonstar and Rainstar had left but before Sunstar was able to leave, Dawnstar stopped by him. "Listen Sunstar, you know you can't deny my request, so please, let some of my warriors hunt in your territory," Dawnstar said. Sunstar growled. "I won't let you even step one paw in our territory!" Sunstar demanded. Dawnstar smiled and said, "You have no choice, you either let my clan hunt in some of your territory or I will share your secret to your clan and the other clans!" Dawnstar threatened and stared at sunstar one last time and walked away. Sunstar wasn't pleased to be threatened by Dawnstar but he couldn't let his secret be spilled. Sunstar walked towards his warriors and walked back to camp thinking on what he should do.
Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum

AuthorMessage
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Prey Points : 3054

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:05 pm

I am loving it!!! DO NOT STOP!!!!! PLEASE!!! I really do like it though. WOAH! HOW CAN A ROGUE HAVE NINE LIVES!!! I THINK I WILL SOON FIND OUT!!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Thanks Stonestep! ^-^ I will keep writing no matter what!
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:08 pm

Awsome!! *squeels* CANT WAIT!!!! WOOHOOO!!!
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator
Mosspelt

Prey Points : 5465

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:56 pm

Fireheart, I just absolutely love this!! It's an amazing story, and I can't wait for more!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:59 pm

YEAH!! I AGREE MOSSPELT!!! Fireheart, give us what we want........... MORE MORE MORE!!!!! LOL JK!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:52 pm

Aww, thanks guys. It may not be PERFECT but I like it too. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:39 pm

I cant wait to see the next chapter though!!!! WOOT WooT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:40 pm

This is a really good story!! It's well written with an amazing plot!! Keep writing!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:41 pm

You said it all, plus more, Leafsplash!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:43 pm

Yeah!! He's an amazing writer!!
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Yes, yes he is!!!!!!

~Did you get my pm too, Leafsplash?~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Very Happy

~Yes, I responded. =] ~
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:24 pm

~Thank you for responding, Leafsplash!!!~
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Leafsplash wrote:
Yeah!! He's an amazing writer!!

Now that's not true. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:53 pm

NO!!! It is!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:23 am

I posted this on another forum and they said I need to read other fan-fics to improve so I know this isn't THAT good.
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:22 am

Well, then we are a LOT nicer than the ones on that other site, because I FOR ONE LOVE ITTT!!!! LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:56 pm

Wow! That is an amazing story! Hope that you are going to release the next chapter soon Fireheart! Wink
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:20 pm

YES YES YES!!!!! Very Happy Sorry I get a little hiped up about these things!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:29 pm

Thanks Stonestep and thanks Goldenfur, I will be writing more soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Great! OMSC CANT WAIT!!!!! Thanks Fireheart!
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:22 am

Fireheart wrote:
Thanks Stonestep and thanks Goldenfur, I will be writing more soon. Smile
Great and your welcome. Wink I can't wait to read it! XD
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:23 am

Sorry I keep saying this I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:24 am

@Stonestep: Haha. Never mind. I also always say 'I can't wait' Wink
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:27 am

Well at least I am not alone!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next