Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain

Go down 
+3
Blagonet
Stonestep
Fireheart
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Prey Points : 6304

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:09 am

First topic message reminder :

~Prologue~

It was a time for a gathering and the clans were all heading to the Fourtrees with the selected cats to talk about anything important or anything unusual in the clan territories. Sunclan was first to be there and then Dawnclan followed by Rainclan and Moonclan.
"I will go first to speak," said the yellow furred cat. "Sunclan has been doing fine and everything is peaceful in our territory. I would like to announce that Sunclan has two new kits, Smallkit and Thunderkit."
The cat backed down to wait for another leader to speak. The Moonclan leader stood and spoke. "Moonclan has nothing to report as well, everything is fine and enough prey to hold us for a while."
"Well Rainclan has had some problems with prey but I think we can hold out for now," said the Rainclan leader. "I just would like to give you all notice."
Then finally the Dawnclan leader stood to speak. "I would like to report some twolegs in our area recently. I think they are going to be there a lot more and they have been and will continue to scare off prey. Dawnclan would like to request for some extra land for the mean time." "That is insane!" said the Moonclan leader. "I agree with Moonstar," said the Rainclan leader. "Asking for more land is just not right. You'll just have to try to fend for yourself and your clan." The Dawnclan leader was furious. "That's just not right Rainstar, I mean, what if your clan had twolegs in your area, you would probably be asking more land as well!" "But I don't have any twolegs, now do I, Dawnstar?" said Rainstar. Dawnstar wasn't giving up just yet. He growled but turned to the Sunclan leader. "What do you think Sunstar? Will you be willing to give us land or not?" Dawnstar gave a glare towards Sunstar. "I wouldn't dare give up any land to Dawnclan!" said Sunstar. "Then it's settled," said Moonstar. "Dawnclan will just have to try to survive on their own prey but be warned Dawnstar, if any of your warriors step in my territory, we won't show any mercy!" The other clan leaders agreed and the meeting was over.
Moonstar and Rainstar had left but before Sunstar was able to leave, Dawnstar stopped by him. "Listen Sunstar, you know you can't deny my request, so please, let some of my warriors hunt in your territory," Dawnstar said. Sunstar growled. "I won't let you even step one paw in our territory!" Sunstar demanded. Dawnstar smiled and said, "You have no choice, you either let my clan hunt in some of your territory or I will share your secret to your clan and the other clans!" Dawnstar threatened and stared at sunstar one last time and walked away. Sunstar wasn't pleased to be threatened by Dawnstar but he couldn't let his secret be spilled. Sunstar walked towards his warriors and walked back to camp thinking on what he should do.
Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum

AuthorMessage
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Prey Points : 3875

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:29 am

Great Starclan!!!! I was reading all your awesome chapters Fireheart! Smile
They're great! I like the story! Heart

Looking forward to your next chapter~~~~
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:33 am

Stonestep wrote:
Well at least I am not alone!!
Haha. LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:34 am

Awww, thanks guys, really. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flameleaf of FireClan
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Flameleaf of FireClan

Prey Points : 1903

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:26 am

Please release the next chapter quickly! It sounds so exciting! XD ><
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:04 am

Are you serious? Then I will work on it tonight if you guys really like it that much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Prey Points : 3054

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:14 am

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flameleaf of FireClan
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Flameleaf of FireClan

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:42 am

Go Fireheart!! ><
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:49 am

Go for it Fireheart!
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:51 am

~Chapter 16~

Leafrain was back in Sunclan camp from the patrol from Moonclan camp. She wondered what will happen next. Things are going to get tougher since Leaf-fall was ending to begin Leaf-bare. Leafrain was walking back into the warriors den and found an empty spot. She was to tired to think anymore. She then rolled over and hit a cat.
"Ow, watch where you sleep!" said the mysterious cat. Leafrain turned to face the cat and recognized her. "Sorry Yellowstorm," she said as she turned back to her side. She then remembered that Yellowstorm was unconscious and stood up and faced her again. "Yellowstorm, what are you doing here? Are you well?" she asked quickly.
Yellowstorm stood up, stretched her four paws and faced Leafrain. "Yep, I am better now! Lightcloud told me what happened after I woke up. He was even shocked himself to see my become conscious so quickly. I guess I am one tough she-cat, huh?" she said proudly with a smile. Leafrain purred and smiled. "You sure are Yellowstorm," she said happily. "So you know that Redstripe and Whitepaw aren't back yet?" she asked. Yellowstorm turned away and looked down. "Yeah, I heard. How long has it been? Almost a half-moon, right?" she asked. "Yeah," Leafrain said sadly.
Yellowstorm looked back at Leafrain. "I am sure they are fine though. They are tough cats and I bet they are still trying to get back home! I bet they also fought those mouse-dung badgers off!" she said with a proud tone. Leafrain giggled. "You're probably right. Hey, how about we eat!" she asked. "Sure, I am starving like a hungry fox!" said Yellowstorm. The she-cats walked out of the Warriors den and went to the fresh-kill pile. The both grabbed a mouse and sat in a clear spot. Silverstripe walked behind them both as they ate.
"You sure are doing fine today, aren't you Yellowstorm?" he said in a polite tone. Yellowstorm nodded. Silverstripe smiled. "That's good, because you, me, Leafrain and Tigerpaw will make up the hunting patrol," he explained. "Alright, just let me finish up and we can get ready," Yellowstorm told Silverstripe as he walked to the apprentice den to fetch Tigerpaw. Leafrain faced Yellowstorm. "A hunting patrol! I just got back from another patrol. Oh well, I guess that means that Brightstep, Morningfur and Darkpaw will be taking the border patrol," she assumed.
Yellowstorm looked down as she finished her mouse. "Sunclan has been low on warriors and apprentices lately, huh," she said. Leafrain looked down as well. "Yeah, I am not sure why though. When you and I were apprentices, there were so many warriors but five warriors disappeared during those times and no one ever understood why or how," Leafrain added. "Even one of the clan leaders disappeared as well!" she added. Smallkit and Thunderkit came running towards Leafrain and Yellowstorm and Smallkit jumped on Leafrain.
"Leafrain, Thunderkit finally opened his eyes! Now I am showing him around the camp!" he said happily. "Really? Good for him. Just remember to tell him to stay out of the warriors den, alright?" she teased. Smallkit nodded. "Don't worry, I will!" she said to Leafrain. "Come on Thunderkit, I will show you where we will be resting one day!" she said as she dashed off with Thunderkit behind her. Yellowstorm purred in amusement and looked at Leafrain. "I bet their generation will be full of warriors, won't it," she said. Leafrain nodded. "They will make fine warriors too. Come one, let's go and find Silverstripe and get ready on the patrol," she said as both the cats stood up and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:44 am

~Chapter 17~

Redstripe, Whitepaw and the rogues were all walking at the same pace. Redstripe was really excited to get home. He really couldn't have lasted this long without the help. Redstripe walked a little faster in front of the group and the rest of the cats stopped. "What's wrong Redstripe?" Angel asked. Redstripe looked down and looked up to face Angel. "I-I would like to thank you all for helping me and Whitepaw through this very tough journey and couldn't have survived without all your help!" he announced to them. Angel nodded along with the other cats. "No need for thanking, we are just happy to help!" Tabby said. "Yeah, I mean, if we needed, I am sure you probably would have done the same!" Angela added. Redstripe smiled and nodded.
Angel walked closer to Redstripe. "Well, we are almost there, let's just keep on wal-" she said but then stopped and sniffing the air. She then froze in place and then slowly opened her mouth. "Th-the badgers, they are back!" she warned. The other cats were ready on their paws and sniffed the air as well. Redstripe thought fast. "Hurry, up the trees, they are coming this way!" he said as the cats ran to find a tree to climb. Redstripe boosted up Whitepaw as Angel reached down to grab his scruff. After Angel had Whitepaw, Redstripe started to climb.
The cats were all hidden within the leaves on the branches on the trees as a few badgers came by. Redstripe recognized the leader of the pack. He seemed much more angry then from before. "I smell cats!" he said. The other badgers started to sniff around but couldn't follow the scent. "They couldn't have gone far! Hurry, let's start our attack on the clans!" he said as the other badgers followed.
Redstripe counted the badgers and total the amount of fifteen badgers. That many! he thought. As the badgers headed to the direction of the clans, the cats in the trees jumped down. Angel was beginning to speak. "They are back! I can't believe it," she said. Crystal then added, "but why would they travel this far to attack clans from this distance? The cats are no where near threatening to the badgers!" Redstripe thought the same thing. There should be no reason for badgers to come this far for an attack that wasn't necessary. " I guess our only option is to assist the clans!" Angel explained to the rogues. Abby was shocked to hear Angel say such words "Help the clans? Angel, are you nuts, we could barely save these two from the three badgers from before, how do you expect to help four clans from a group of badgers?" she asked in fear.
Milo walked forward. "I agree with Angel, I want to teach those annoying badgers a lesson!" he said ferociously. "Same here!" Crystal added. "I will follow my brother," Angela said. "I guess I will come too," Tabby said. "Can I come and help too?" Clare asked with excitement. Angel smiled happily. Abby frowned at the insane cats but gave in. "Well, I guess since you all agree, I will come too," she said. Redstripe was amazed to see the cats all willingly to help the endangered clans. Whitepaw then jumped in front of Redstripe. "I will tear those badgers apart if they dare hurt my friends!" he said proudly. Redstripe purred in amusement. Angel then walked forward, ahead of the group. "Then it's settled, us rogues will help your clans!" she said loudly. The cats cheered in agreement as Redstripe stood in his spot. "Thank you all, your bravery will not be forgotten," he said to them all. Angel then nodded and began to lead the group to their battle against the badgers.
Back to top Go down
Flameleaf of FireClan
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Flameleaf of FireClan

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:57 am

Cool! I would nvr have thought of that! Keep going and don't stop! I want to know what will happen next! XD ><
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:13 am

Nice work on your story! Keep going and don't stop. I want to know what will happen next ^^
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:33 pm

me too! i'm so addicted!
Back to top Go down
Flameleaf of FireClan
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Flameleaf of FireClan

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:38 pm

Totally! Go on Fireheart!!! >< May StarClan light your path! XD
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Prey Points : 3054

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:43 pm

OMSC THAT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:13 am

Yes I agree! You have supporters! XD
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:14 am

IceClaw the Scratcher wrote:
Yup I agree with Iceclaw. Go firehaeart! ><
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:15 am

Goldenfur wrote:

Firehaeart? nice name indeed!
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:16 am

Goldenfur wrote:

Firehaeart? nice name indeed!
Whoops! Sorry Fireheart, I spell your name wrongly. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:17 am

haha Lol but i think that he won't mind haha
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:18 am

haha Lol but i think that he won't mind haha
Well if you say so...hopefully... Razz
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:20 am

Definitely, not hopefully!
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:21 am

Definitely, not hopefully!
Well...ok. Thanks for your assurance Wink
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:27 am

no prob! i sound like flameleaf haha Smile
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:29 am

Haha. Well there's some truth in your words Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain   New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Warriors Fight|Book 1|Sun, Moon, Dawn and Rain
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next